SELECT CONTENT

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Oh I thought there was a video of Vanessa clearly being a bitch to Kristina but it's just more gossip and hearsay and passive aggressive references and comments to something that supposedly happened. Okay, good got it.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jessietrey Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:01 pm

I liked Kristina until recently as well but I'm over her now. From the moment the episode aired (when she was eliminated) she has set out to make it known publicly on social media that she does not like Vanessa. It's getting old, I have stopped following her.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:24 pm

I'm not sure what the issue is between her and V ... Does have anything to do with Vanessa not being there for Kristina when she was sent home? Considering the timing, the supposed "girl fight/siding with Rachel", I could imagine V's presence wouldn't make much sense or the difference.

I find Kristina a fine young girl, but young she is ... I also believe she is smart and wise, but perspective is learned with experience and time IMO ... and she'll learn that she got the chance and she still has it ... to show herself to the world and do something good with the opportunity ... and learn how to mix colors and to what effect/result.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:43 pm

Well this is too bad. I liked Kristina! 

Oh well. Maybe I can wish Chase or Robby on her in Paradise after all. laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:00 pm

I really don't know what happened one way or another. I wasn't there and can't make any decision on this one.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:10 pm

atem wrote:I really don't know what happened one way or another.  I wasn't there and can't make any decision on this one.

That's how I feel. I really wish she hadn't hung out with her in Nashville, but maybe she wanted to hang out with Danielle M, Taylor, and Christen instead. She's being petty, but I have no idea what Vanessa said or did to make her feel so angry and hurt. If it was that bad, I would probably be spiteful myself TBH. It's hard sometimes to be the bigger person, but that doesn't make you a horrible human being, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:32 pm

This sounds crazy but I truly believe after Dani M left, Vanessa had a full fledge melt down. "I can't believe I missed it"(Nick's lack of real connection with Dani M). "I can't do this anymore with his stupid choices, etc."  Nick had only said he liked her alot and the only girls left were Rachel's cheerleaders. I can easily believe the producers had to take the reigns with V and calm her down.  Kristina knows exactly why V wasn't sitting among them when Nick came to say good bye. V had no way of knowing that was going to happen. In that setting, with what had gone down it would seem odd for V to come out and group hug with Rachel, Raven and Corrine. I am disappointed that Kristina went to visit the girls in Nashville and seems to enjoy getting a dig in on SM toward V. As one often says "That's messed up!!!"

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:49 pm

Lara wrote:
atem wrote:I really don't know what happened one way or another.  I wasn't there and can't make any decision on this one.

That's how I feel. I really wish she hadn't hung out with her in Nashville, but maybe she wanted to hang out with Danielle M, Taylor, and Christen instead. She's being petty, but I have no idea what Vanessa said or did to make her feel so angry and hurt. If it was that bad, I would probably be spiteful myself TBH. It's hard sometimes to be the bigger person, but that doesn't make you a horrible human being, IMO.

Honestly how hard is it really in this situation? It's not like they're in a room where Kristina has to try and bite her tongue or she's being personally attacked by Vanessa and has to try and be the bigger person and walk away. Vanessa is all the way in Montreal (I assume) and has no bearing in or on Kristina's life at all. It's that hard to just focus on the positive comments she's getting and there are plenty, instead of harping on negative stuff against someone who has no bearing on her life anymore?

As someone noted, Kristina wasn't even following RS before liking his tweets. So she made the effort to find his account and then like the negative comments about Vanessa. And I'm sorry, while I maintain that yes I don't know what happened between these people, IMO unless Vanessa was downright hateful and/or cruel to Kristina I just cannot buy it being oh so hard to leave Vanessa in the past and pay her dust. Vanessa is a non-factor to Kristina's life. She's a woman Kristina lived with for a few weeks while competing against her for a man. The only one making Vanessa a factor to Kristina right now is Kristina.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:07 pm

I don't know what was said between Rachel and Vanessa. And Vanessa may have been there for Danielle M, perhaps she wasn't for Kristina. Again, this show doesn't let us know what really happened only what the show wants us to perceived what happened.

I am guessing that there is bitterness with some seeing what's shown and not being shown.

I don't see how liking some tweets means that Vanessa has bearing on her life. Just a reaction to what her feelings are about the matter.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:11 pm

Fact: Kristina hung out with Vanessa after filming
Fact: Kristina liked a tweet calling V [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]$tch
Fact: Kristina doesn't follow RS, but Vanessa, on twitter
Fact: Kristina liked not one, but 3 tweets RS posted "all but Vanessa comforted Kristina"
Fact: None of the tweets tagged K, V, or the bachelor

Is there any facts supporting Vanessa did something hurtful to Kristina? Has RS said anything happened between K and V? I really don't understand why K is being so bitter against her?

My opinion:Kristina is petty, bitter, a hypocrite based on the above facts.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:37 pm

Lara wrote:

It's not that hard to NOT go out of your way to find negative tweets to like. It's harder to search through other people's timelines to find them, and like them. IMO Kristina had a perfect opportunity to sort things out with Vanessa when they hung out together. Apparently she chose to be a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]*tch instead, and be spiteful on twitter. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:45 pm

We are here to discuss the contestants, not other forum members, right? Kristina has a much larger following than I do, she's a somewhat public persona, and if she chooses to be a petty hypocrite on twitter, we're here to discuss it, and other things about her too. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
Zaynab
Newto
alwaystulips
Billysmom
Kels0012