SELECT CONTENT

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:07 am

limoncello wrote:okay, I already like what I see Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

She did have a little struggle with the dancing comparing to the rest of the girls, but Nick was in front and I don't think he really saw that, makes me speculate that he reached out to her because he was tad more interested in her.

Whatever the reason, whether anxiety from the dance or something else, it got Nick to give her special attention then I say you go girl! It could also be that Nick knew from earlier rehearsals in the day that maybe the whole dancing situation wasn't her thing and so he was showing support and encouraging her where as people like Jasmine and Whitney would be more comfortable in front of huge crowds, especially Jasmine with her cheerleading experience. That all being said, he could as mentioned above just have alot of interest in her.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:12 am

For all we know, that lady could have mentioned "her greatest fear" as being public dancing--Elaine Benes syndrome. Then TPTB highlight her for this date. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:51 pm

So far she my favorite. Very girl next door. Don't know if she right for Nick, maybe the next lead.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonKy Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:52 am

Last edited by BrandonKy on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

BrandonKy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:02 am

LOL ok. Hope you enjoyed it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:41 pm

BrandonKy wrote:Kristina did dance a little at my wedding, but it was a small crowd.

Welcome1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanks for the info! She seems like a sweet girl.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:57 am

Slight change on IG
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SCs taken Oct 20/18

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:26 pm

I think unless SHE starts following more/less people and especially other girls, it doesn't really matter if more/less people follow her, doesn't really show she is back.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:00 pm

Yup, but since it's a private account, CMIW she has to accept the follow request for them to show up in her followers. Unless 3 people she was following earlier had deactivated their accounts and reactivated it within the same day, I think it shows that she accepted some requests. So it's possible that she may have been eliminated. JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:07 pm

coolangel wrote:Yup, but since it's a private account, CMIW she has to accept the follow request for them to show up in her followers. Unless 3 people she was following earlier had deactivated their accounts and reactivated it within the same day, I think it shows that she accepted some requests. So it's possible that she may have been eliminated. JMO.

Oops got it. Didn't realize she was private.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:48 pm

It's worth keeping an eye on but not a guarantee. A few of the girls IG have fluctuated and it happened a lot last season as well.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:04 am

Last edited by bblake on Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
Zaynab
Newto
alwaystulips
Billysmom
Kels0012