SELECT CONTENT

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:25 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Going by memory, she said she "grew up" in an orphanage, then was adopted, and JMO, the way she said it, I thought the orphanage was not a quick stop over until she was adopted. She may have spent a significant amount of her young life in an orphanage. sad

Sorry for the double post, but this is a real soft spot in my heart. There were so many children in orphanages but sadly those that wanted to adopt, wanted the babies. Therefore it was harder for the little older ones to get adopted. This I know from experience from people I know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:29 pm

hae1001 wrote:In her intro video she said she has lived in Kentucky for about 13 years. She said "im originally from Russia,and grew up in an orphanage but then i was adopted". From the video, i took it as she was adopted 13 years ago. I loved her voice though. She was one of my favorites during filming. I hope she translates well on tv.

So possibly 11 yrs old when adopted. Very fortunate as most people prefer to adopt much younger children. For me, she may have the most interesting backstory.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:42 pm

^ I second that (haven't had a chance to watch the last night's "episode", but I'll catch up soon and I'm looking forward to see her story and time with Nick).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:27 pm

notarose wrote:
hae1001 wrote:In her intro video she said she has lived in Kentucky for about 13 years. She said "im originally from Russia,and grew up in an orphanage but then i was adopted". From the video, i took it as she was adopted 13 years ago. I loved her voice though. She was one of my favorites during filming. I hope she translates well on tv.
So possibly 11 yrs old when adopted.  Very fortunate as most people prefer to adopt much younger children.  For me, she may have the most interesting backstory.  
Yes, looks like she was 11 yrs old when adopted. I knew people who adopted kids from Russia, some of them were almost teenagers, 12-13 years old, I had met them when they came from Russia to California...it was a shock what condition they were in, I was to grateful to people who were willing to give them a chance at better life, to deal with all their problems.
So I care for this girl, she is scared for life, unfortunately...

Last edited by Maddy on Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:31 pm

Her accent is very thick especially when she was crying during the RC
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:34 pm

Yes, when she got upset her accent became pretty thick that is a usual thing.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:26 pm

Kristina Schulman ‏@kristinaschulma 1h1 hour ago
Surely I'm not the only one re watching 1st episode of the bachelor.. maybe this time I can figure out what I'm sayin

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I know, it's a very sad situation. There was another family who took a young girl in for the summer. It was so hard on this girl, she cried at everything she was given, she was so thankful for little things like bubble bath.

Awwe that's a cute tweet. She's so sweet IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:06 pm

The prettiest girl in the show?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:05 pm

Kyrieforthewin wrote:The prettiest girl in the show?

I haven't been watching. She seems adorable and yes, one of the prettiest gals there to me though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@kristinaschulman IG story

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:23 pm

Someone said that they wouldn't want her mad at them...I didn't watch, what did she say/do?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
Zaynab
Newto
alwaystulips
Billysmom
Kels0012