SELECT CONTENT

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MiamiNights - Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:24 am

Weird, she got in that fight with Corinne, but then her and Sarah, who also argued with Corinne....weer both hanging out with her in December and theres a pic of them on Corinne's IG.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

MiamiNights - Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:02 am

Duke702 wrote:Weird, she got in that fight with Corinne, but then her and Sarah, who also argued with Corinne....weer both hanging out with her in December and theres a pic of them on Corinne's IG.

Could be that Ktistina, and several others, view their filming experience as a small window in time and have just decided that when they aren't in the position of vying for the same guy they actual enjoy each other's company. Plus, overall this is a mature group so leaving the past in the past would come natural to them IMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:58 am

atem wrote:Someone said that they wouldn't want her mad at them...I didn't watch, what did she say/do?

Not much. She just tried to talk to Corinne and you could see her getting frustrated because Corinne is just in her own little world and couldn't give a rat's a** about anyone else.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:43 pm

Sprite wrote:
atem wrote:Someone said that they wouldn't want her mad at them...I didn't watch, what did she say/do?

Not much. She just tried to talk to Corinne and you could see her getting frustrated because Corinne is just in her own little world and couldn't give a rat's a** about anyone else.

I saw a cap of her face and I see that she was clearly frustrated.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
by natalieshabtai IG
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:23 pm

by GIPHY
from Nick's blog:
Kristina is a woman I’ve been intrigued by from the start of this journey. The first night we met, we never actually spoke after our introduction. But she lit up during the group date that week and I felt an immediate spark. There is a quiet confidence that Kristina possesses. When I’m around her, I feel like our connection is authentic and exciting. I walked away from our conversation knowing I needed more time to hear about her life, especially what she specifically wanted to share. I wanted to make sure Kristina knew how serious I was about our potential and so that is why I wanted to give her the rose. I walked away from that evening feeling really great about what was starting to blossom between us.

Last edited by Maddy on Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:52 am

I've decided that I really like Kristina. I hope we see more of her in upcoming episodes.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:37 pm

jessietrey wrote:I've decided that I really like Kristina. I hope we see more of her in upcoming episodes.

I really like her, too. She seems really sweet, but then she has a bit of an edge to her. The fact that she didn't stand down in her confrontation with Corinne was pretty impressive. I also thought her grasp of colloquial English and her use of idioms, like when she said "the lion's den", was super cute. I hope they actually show us her conversation with Nick when she finally talks about her childhood in Russia.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:41 pm

Me three- like Kristina. IMO she's very pretty and from what very little they have let us see of her, there's seems to be some depth to her personality.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:54 pm

Me 4 even though she hadn't had much screen time. If he had been interested in her I think I might have slotted her as a next Bette contender. She is gorgeous, has shown maturity, is interesting, can hold a serious convo, and on SM has a cute sense of humor that isn't sarcastic.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:51 pm

Kristina Schulman ‏@kristinaschulma  
Just say cheeeese!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [find a man that looks at you like @awatazzz looks at me]
from Nick's blog:
One of the funniest moments of the day that you didn’t see was a little something we called, the cheese roll. Picture this: All of us on top of the hill with farmer Charlie holding a wheel of cheese. Charlie tossed the cheese down the hill, and the second the cheese was tossed, it was a race to the cheese. I mean, I’ve never seen girls move faster in my life. Kristina made it to the cheese first and the other girls victoriously cheered around her. It was seriously the funniest and weirdest moment of the day and Kristina continued to snack on the cheese for the rest of the date.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:01 pm

Sh*t on my boots, hoops in my ears, sun on my side... time to take care of some business [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kristina Schulman ‏@kristinaschulma 1h
A dolphin, a German, and a Russian walk into a bar..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
Zaynab
Newto
alwaystulips
Billysmom
Kels0012