SELECT CONTENT

Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:17 pm

It is working for me.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:30 am

Aunties_Love wrote:It is working for me.....

That is so strange. I click on it and get "Profile Not Found." Maybe she is still there then. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:03 am

your welcome....maybe someone else can try??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:39 am

Could not be found for me either.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:52 am

profile not found for me, also.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by viola-b Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:34 am

the profile shows up for me. i think it is just set so that you have to be logged in to linkedin to view her profile

viola-b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:39 am

That might still suggest she's back, if she changed her privacy settings to only allowing LinkedIn members to view her profile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:14 am

I don't think she's back yet, could be wrong.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:18 am

I'm not convinced she was even there this long, she could just be not going on social media. I think I've seen girls who were let go do that before jmo. I never saw any definite pics of her. Jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:37 pm

Duke702 wrote:I'm not convinced she was even there this long, she could just be not going on social media. I think I've seen girls who were let go do that before jmo. I never saw any definite pics of her. Jmo.

Same - RS said they were cracking down on SM and some girls probably followed the rules more than others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:35 pm

I think this is her?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My screenshot from promo vid [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:05 pm

^ That's her imo.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Duke702
Maddy
Sprite
viola-b
Kashathediva