SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Goode - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasmine Goode - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Jasmine Goode - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Catdwoman50 Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:32 pm

I agree.  I was in the first situation, hubby and I worked outside of home and I traveled extensively for work.  Therefore we had a nanny (stay at home, started as an Au-Pair and we transitioned her into a work-visa) until my kids can walk themselves from the bus stop and around the time I also transitioned into working in my home area more. If I could have afforded it, she would still be living with us - but sadly, I have other use for my income as my kids are now self-sufficient.  So that is my experience living in the US.  

I'm not sure about here in the US or Corrine's case but where I grew up nannies are status symbols.  They are likened to European butlers or valets that stay with their masters forever.  I think that is what Corrine is trying to portray as they maybe pretty common in the affluent South Beach area. I guess the rub in Corrine's case is the term "Nanny" and the fact that she acts like a spoiled princess.  I can only say, "no wonder."

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Jasmine Goode - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Jasmine Goode - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by notarose Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:45 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:I agree.  I was in the first situation, hubby and I worked outside of home and I traveled extensively for work.  Therefore we had a nanny (stay at home, started as an Au-Pair and we transitioned her into a work-visa) until my kids can walk themselves from the bus stop and around the time I also transitioned into working in my home area more. If I could have afforded it, she would still be living with us - but sadly, I have other use for my income as my kids are now self-sufficient.  So that is my experience living in the US.  

I'm not sure about here in the US or Corrine's case but where I grew up nannies are status symbols.  They are likened to European butlers or valets that stay with their masters forever.  I think that is what Corrine is trying to portray as they maybe pretty common in the affluent South Beach area. I guess the rub in Corrine's case is the term "Nanny" and the fact that she acts like a spoiled princess.  I can only say, "no wonder."

Corinne calls "mac'n cheese" cheese pasta, a salad with citric dressing a "lemon salad"... She's in the linguistic ball park but probably thinks she's at a hockey game.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:52 pm

notarose wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:I agree.  I was in the first situation, hubby and I worked outside of home and I traveled extensively for work.  Therefore we had a nanny (stay at home, started as an Au-Pair and we transitioned her into a work-visa) until my kids can walk themselves from the bus stop and around the time I also transitioned into working in my home area more. If I could have afforded it, she would still be living with us - but sadly, I have other use for my income as my kids are now self-sufficient.  So that is my experience living in the US.  

Corinne calls "mac'n cheese" cheese pasta, a salad with citric dressing a "lemon salad"... She's in the linguistic ball park but probably thinks she's at a hockey game.

Haha, good analogy. Yeah, I'm sure producers either encouraged her to say it that way to rub everyone including Jasmine the wrong way.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:56 pm

As someone who spent almost four years working as a full time nanny, Corinne doesn't have a nanny. She has a combo of a personal assistant/housekeeper/cook. Grown adults, even if they act like immature children, don't have nannies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:08 pm

I've noticed in the preview clips it's always Jasmine asking where Corrine is. I'm guessing they were friends/roomies. No one else cared.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:13 am

At the happiest place on earth with these beautiful people! Find out if the happiness continues on tonight's episode of @bachelorabc [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:37 pm

From what I see with how well the ladies are getting along after all this, I wonder how much fake drama they will have to create for the WTA?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:47 pm

I am surprised none of the rags have reported that I slept with Nick yet. It was pretty good. Let's just keep this between us. I would hate for RS to get a hold of this scoop.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:07 pm

^^ Kasha -- you are hilarious, as usual!! rofl

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:33 am

I sure wish they would say what fun they had!
I will try and fix the where the source shows later, but it's from Jasmine Good Instagram.

Generate Embed Code

IG
jasminegoode_How I feel about Cookie being cut out! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'sCookie!!? @therachlindsay @sarahvendal @alexiswaters_ @ravennicolegates
Wish everyone got to see all the fun we really had that night :/ Romper from @shopellelain

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:05 pm

Y'all make everyday feel like a Friday  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ETA:
LA vibes with these babes  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Goode - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+16
TheWrongReasons
umngirl
Catdwoman50
Kashathediva
MommaSez