SELECT CONTENT

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:08 am

I didn't even know who she was until the episode where she went home. I had no memory of her and wasn't alone, judging by tweets that night.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:44 pm

Is there a link to the interview people have been posting about? Thanks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you mean when she so casually brought up "I think there's a disagreement " while she wasn't even there to witness?
If so, there you go.
TheWrongReasons wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the girls start referencing the disagreement at around 1:56:35 & talk about it for around a minute:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:40 pm

Whitney is totally forgettable IMO. Julia who hosts the podcast with Millsy called her Quinn for awhile and now jokingly calls her Whitney Quinn. laugh out loud  laugh out loud  I find her rather boring in the 2 seconds I saw her. laugh out loud Basically she was a non entity in the storyline IMO. I think Whitney is trying to stir up trouble now to gain some attention...probably hoping for an invite to BIP....IMO. Rolling Eyes
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA especially after seeing the pic on the white couch on the previous page. To me the first thing I thought of is it's as if she's saying " don't forget me for BIP, look how awesome I look".

Every time I see the name Whitney I need to come here to the first page to remind me who she was.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:54 pm

Whitney looks like Astrid and I can never tell the two apart unless a name under screen. I can see her coming to BIP mid to end of taping, certainly not original cast.

She barely got any screen time so I am guessing not a sparkling tv personality. But she is gorgeous so she is someone they'd bring on to test those early formed relationships by being the sultry temptress.

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:54 pm

I was having trouble remembering there was a Whitney on this season. scratch Then I watched the video with David Spade and saw her acting like a puppy hoping Spade would pet her head or throw her a scrap. She is definitely in desperation mode and needs to run far from Hollywood cause this can't end well.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:18 pm

Okay exposing my guilty pleasure love of really bad trashy reality television (wait, what am I saying, I'm on a board dedicated to The Bachelor/The Bachelorette - nevermind) - in the words of one Evelyn Lozado from Basketball Wives, Whitney was a non-muthaf...ing factor on this show, period. Sucks for her and maybe she's a lovely woman but it's true.

Her best bet right now is to hope that she becomes the obsession of many of the guys on BIP. But considering how many popular options from this season that look likely to show up there this season, even that might not work out in her favor.

Last edited by lleyki on Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:28 pm

sdmom wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you mean when she so casually brought up "I think there's a disagreement " while she wasn't even there to witness?
If so, there you go.
TheWrongReasons wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the girls start referencing the disagreement at around 1:56:35 & talk about it for around a minute:

Yes, thanks for the link.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
whitneyfransway
We're all a little dysfunctional... Love these girls to pieces! ❤ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
whitneyfransway
Look at my babes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:39 am

Who's that by Alexis? Kristina? So these 7 girls would be the "squad" right?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:42 am

Every single person except Whitney looks horrible in this picture. My goodness that is some bad fashion choices going on.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
Catdwoman50
MVMom39forever
Seabear
albean99
atem