SELECT CONTENT

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

designer - Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:48 am

I agree that the fashion choices are not the best, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

designer - Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jessietrey Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:08 pm

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but Whitney is being managed by Robert Graham's talent agency Vampped, along with Kristina. It's listed in her Instagram Bio and listed on Vampped's website. Soon Vampped will start representing everyone in Bachelor Nation. They also represent Chase, JoJo, Becca, and Robby.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:25 pm

I said this weeks ago or maybe months ago. I noticed Robert Graham actually had the nerve to post a link  on one of Vanessa IG pics advertising his agency to her. But he chose to do it on a very old pic. I just shook my head. It was like 2 to 3 weeks in. She obviously ignored it. :yes: She chose her own way to go.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:46 pm

Just since it was mentioned up above, Robert and his company doesn't represent JoJo. JoJo doesn't have a manager nor is she a part of a company that represents her.

It's easy to tell who Robert's company represents because they have the Vampped email account listed in their bios. Robert's company actually does a really great job from what I've seen, so these contestants like Whitney are smart to team up with them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:54 pm

I don't even know who Whitney is right now. I guess Kristina got over Nick not giving her a chance. no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:33 pm

Well JoJo is listed on the Vampped website as one of their talents. So not sure why they would list her if they are not representing her. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes, these girls sure are upset on the show once they're eliminated but are fine as soon as they get on Instagram and start promoting products.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:34 pm

I'm assuming it's because of JoJo's sunglasses line with Diff. Vampped teamed up with Diff to do the promotional photoshoots and marketing videos for it. Robert might also feel like since he's friends with her, he can list her. 

Other than the sunglasses line, Vampped doesn't promote a single thing JoJo does nor does JoJo promote them. JoJo herself has said she runs her own gmail account, which is what she has listed in her bio, unlike Whitney, Kristina, Robby and Chase. They all have the Vampped email. They might have collaborated in the fall, but they doesn't represent her and they're not her management team.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:40 pm

This is not the JoJo thread, but what would be the huge issue being associated with Robert? It's not like he is human asbestos. I mean one of her close friends is in like/love with him. I would think it would all be good.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This is not the JoJo thread, but what would be the huge issue being associated with Robert? It's not like he is human asbestos. I mean one of her close friends is in like/love with him.  I would think it would all be good.
I dont think there's an issue being associated with Robert, JoJo has known him since before she was ever even on The Bachelor, per this video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think it's just about the logistics that she's not represented by his company. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:47 pm

Nothing would be wrong with it. Robert actually does a great job and gets these people great gigs. His company is really run well and these contestants will be smart to team up with them.

I'm simply just stating that JoJo isn't represented by them and they aren't her management team. She probably should because I would imagine running your own gmail account with her popularity wouldn't be all that easy. They have collaborated before though and I wouldn't be surprised if they do again.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:49 pm

In regards to Whitney and Kristina being represented by Vammped, that's no surprise IMO. The majority of the people that go on this show look for opportunities. It just is what it is at this point IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:13 pm

IA gummy bears teas sunglasses vamped, IMO it's all the same, one isn't better than the other. Whatever opprotunity knocks on their doors, they are going to take it. Some might be more selective in their choices, but at the end of the day IMO more $$ more freebies more exposure for them without working 9-5pm regardless of what they are shilling.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
Catdwoman50
MVMom39forever
Seabear
albean99
atem