SELECT CONTENT

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

designer - Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] im sorry but just because she doesnt have a contact email for them listed, is not proof that she isnt managed by them in some way. Becca has done many things with vampped, yet she does not have an email for them listed on her instagram, twitter, or blog.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

designer - Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:21 pm

hae1001 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] im sorry but just because she doesnt have a contact email for them listed, is not proof that she isnt managed by them in some way. Becca has done many things with vampped, yet she does not have an email for them listed on her instagram, twitter, or blog.
Right, Becca has the email she does because she's represented by Be Social Pr. They manage her and are her representation. You can collaborate and do work with Vampped like Becca does, but that doesn't mean they're your representation or management team. Same with JoJo.

Whitney has been promoting Vampped in her IG stories and social media pretty heavily (as they have with her) and has her representative from Vampped as her point of contact. She's clearly represented and managed by them, not just collaborating with them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Vampped is a management group and marketing agency. They manage their talent and market their clients products. The bach people can have more than one person managing them. Simple concept, if you work with a management group in some way, then they are representing and managing you imo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:41 pm

hae1001 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Vampped is a management group and marketing agency. They manage their talent and market their clients products. The bach people can have more than one person managing them. Simple concept, if you work with a management group in some way, then they are representing and managing you imo.
We'll have to agree to disagree. There's a difference between actually paying someone to get you gigs and run your email account versus you simply getting paid to collaborate together on a project and then not working with them again. That's representation/management versus collaborating IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:50 pm

Poor Whitney, she's gotten lost in her thread.

But can I just say, once I realized Becca's new boyfriend profession was a PR guy, I hysterically laughed out loud.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:55 pm

Yes, can we please get back to Whitney, whoever she is.  laugh out loud. I seriously don't remember her. laugh out loud

Becca, Jojo, Robby, Chase, etc. all have their own threads.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:58 pm

Yeah, didn't mean for it to get off track like that laugh out loud

I didn't watch all of Nick's season, but from what I saw, Whitney seemed to be one of the more naturally pretty girls and seemed nice. All of the other girls seem to like her. If she does it, I bet she'll get a lot of attention on BIP and I bet Robby will be a fan laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:24 pm

Oh this is Whitney. First post, first page.

GuardianAngel wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Duke702 wrote:I'll make a prediction right now that the model Whitney Fransway wins. I'm betting night 1 it's over. Because she is gorgeous. No way they will get married though.

She looks so young, and like Kendall Jenner and Nina Dobrev. Her IG is still open [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also JoJo is following her??? weird
JoJo knows her. She has a pic with her from 142 weeks ago on her IG. Wanna bring it over laugh out loud ? **edited**

Source: RS

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:25 pm

Sorry for the double post, I just saw the comment JoJo knows her. Of course. It's like in the olden days you couldn't get a job unless you knew someone. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:34 pm

Whitney is part of the squad. She was the first one sent home on the 2 on 1 with DLo. That is all I remember about her. laugh out loud  And I think she recently moved to LA. laugh out loud
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your doing better than me.  I had to go to the first page to see her picture and still didn't remember her.  Then I had to go check filming schedule just to see when this chick left. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:05 am

I mix up Whitney and Astrid. I have no idea what she is like. I'm sure BIP will give us a better idea.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
Catdwoman50
MVMom39forever
Seabear
albean99
atem