SELECT CONTENT

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:02 pm

Jmo, Beautiful but too skinny, and I barely weigh 100 pounds....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:22 pm

sdmom wrote:Jmo, Beautiful but too  skinny, and I barely weigh 100 pounds....
could't agree more....waaaaay too skinny.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:31 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:She seems to have a nice calm aura IMO ... we'll see if that's the case on screen Smiley

That's not really Nick's type though, as evidenced by the Jen situation.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:12 pm

najpoziomka wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:She's very pretty, but I feel like Nick usually goes for more petite girls with more of a "cute" face (like Vanessa, Rachel, Danielle lo), IMO. There are always really pretty girls that don't make it as far as people assume, like Jen s, Selma, Samantha, etc. I also just don't see him picking a model, as he is very image-conscious, plus I think he prefers girls who are more challenging. IMO.

and how do you know if she's challenging or not..?

I don't Smiley Maybe she'll surprise me, but she just seems incredibly vanilla from her social media. Just very basic and indistinguishable from all the other IG models out there, IMO. She is friends with one of my favorite TV actors, so maybe I should try harder to like her...

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:02 am

Her online resume.p - 2016.
She describes herself as a former model.  Interesting that she also did some clothing design.  
No mention of teaching Pilates as per RS info.  She works in marketing according to linked and this resume is a job search for marketing in San Francisco.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:15 am

notarose wrote:Her online resume.p - 2016.
She describes herself as a former model.  Interesting that she also did some clothing design.  
No mention of teaching Pilates as per RS info.  She works in marketing according to linked and this resume is a job search for marketing in San Francisco.

On her LinkedIn, both the Pilates and modeling show up as current. And, she has pics of both modeling and Pilates in her recent IG pics.

I personally don't care about that I mean, nick's basically a model/professional reality TV star too and I just assume they'll all quit their jobs to become bloggers anyways. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:44 am

nothatgirl wrote:
notarose wrote:Her online resume.p - 2016.

On her LinkedIn, both the Pilates and modeling show up as current. And, she has pics of both modeling and Pilates in her recent IG pics.

I personally don't care about that I mean, nick's basically a model/professional reality TV star too and I just assume they'll all quit their jobs to become bloggers anyways. IMO.

I think modelling is as legit a profession as any other Smiley Was just verifying for accuracy. yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jacquelinefransway Could really use one of your hugs right now.. miss you:(
Seems like Whitney is in the F4 unless her sister is being deliberately misleading by pretending that she hasn't seen her since filming started

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:13 am

bblake wrote:
Seems like Whitney is in the F4 unless her sister is being deliberately misleading by pretending that she hasn't seen her since filming started

That is a great find; I do think she is in F4. There was a Twitter post by someone who heard The Bachelor would be in Minnesota soon. Although I am cautious of social media posts, I think this holds weight based on what you found. I can't believe her sister would post anything like that if Whitney had been eliminated.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:59 am

sportsgirl76 wrote:
bblake wrote:

That is a great find; I do think she is in F4.  There was a Twitter post by someone who heard The Bachelor would be in Minnesota soon.  Although I am cautious of social media posts, I think this holds weight based on what you found.  I can't believe her sister would post anything like that if Whitney had been eliminated.  

Kind of weird since if she has the HTD then she can see her then though maybe she is unable to go to the HTD.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:09 am

sportsgirl76 wrote:
bblake wrote:

That is a great find; I do think she is in F4.  There was a Twitter post by someone who heard The Bachelor would be in Minnesota soon.  Although I am cautious of social media posts, I think this holds weight based on what you found.  I can't believe her sister would post anything like that if Whitney had been eliminated.  

I saw that tweet to and those type of tweets I take with grains of salt. Though with how quiet it has been spoiler wise, it does stick in mind more than it usually would.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:09 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:
bblake wrote:

Kind of weird since if she has the HTD then she can see her then though maybe she is unable to go to the HTD.

I think the contestants are sequestered in a hotel before filming. There have only been two filmed so far; Raven and Rachel. So, Whitney's may be tomorrow or Saturday. It is possible she may be unable to attend the HTD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
Catdwoman50
MVMom39forever
Seabear
albean99
atem