SELECT CONTENT

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

roseceremony - Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:07 pm

The guys on AfterBuzz were raving about Whitney....I hardly remember her.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

roseceremony - Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by julychild Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:53 pm

nutty1 wrote:The guys on AfterBuzz were raving about Whitney....I hardly remember her.

They were probably raving based on what they already know about her because she was invisible last night. It looks like a trend that will continue the entire season. I actually expected her to be one of the major players, but she won't be.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:04 pm

nutty1 wrote:The guys on AfterBuzz were raving about Whitney....I hardly remember her.

They were raving about a lot of people that I was like .... WHOM???¿¿¿ scratch

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:04 pm

I think many expected her to be a bigger player in the season just based on her looks but judging by last night, it doesn't seem like she has the type of personality that really stood out and clicked with Nick.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:24 am

from All The Pretty Pandas
I noticed a Pick-up* with Whitney where she had on a different dress (also notice the hair change), so I speculate she did the Pick-up after traveling began and she'd sent her Night One dress home. This makes me think Whitney sticks around at least for a little while (at least into the first leg of travel).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
good, I liked her and wanted to know more about her
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:51 am

Gah she's just so gorgeous! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I really hope she does BIP. I just really enjoy looking at her and DLo ... so of course Nick eliminates them both on the same date! Boo laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:08 am

whitneyfransway
Watching The Bachelor like....OMG
whitneyfransway
My kind of happy hour [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:12 am

whitneyfransway
C O F F E E. My favorite part of the morning
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:16 am

whitneyfransway
Trying to compose myself for the dates that are this Monday! So excited!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:25 am

She's so pretty! Too bad she's not Nick's type.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:51 pm

IMO, from what i see on her instagram, she doesn't really have a playful personality... looks too concerned what people think.. all her pics are with her in a bikini or like sports bra
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:51 pm

So much love for these two beautiful ladies! You'll see us next week  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love you as much as Kanye loves Kanye [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] @whitneyfransway @daniellellombard @lindsayliles @shelbybadams by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
Catdwoman50
MVMom39forever
Seabear
albean99
atem