SELECT CONTENT

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
whitneyfransway
@theyearofelan captured this pile of so much love ❤️ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:56 pm

Whitney seems to be the 'Jen' of this season IMO. One of the prettiest girls IMO who barely gets any screen time and will get eliminated halfway through the season. Nevertheless, she will be one of the most sought out woman on BIP IMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:26 pm

Proof that she's a mid-season elimination, the People article, which was done while they were filming the Backstreet Boys group date, revealed that she'd set up a massage table and given Nick a massage at the previous Rose Ceremony. That the producers would leave that on the cutting room floor was all the proof I needed that there was really nothing between her and Nick and the producers/editors ended up having little interest in her.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:08 pm

IDk she doesn't really seem the BIP type to me. We'll see.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:46 pm

coolangel wrote:Whitney seems to be the 'Jen' of this season IMO. One of the prettiest girls IMO who barely gets any screen time and will get eliminated halfway through the season. Nevertheless, she will be one of the most sought out woman on BIP IMO.  

Whitney and Sarah fit this description. Both women are popular among men who do podcasts even though they barely get any airtime. IMO, Whitney is classically beautiful, whereas Sarah is very cute. If they were on BIP early enough in the season, I can see those two lasting a while.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:47 pm

I forget that Whitney is even on the show until I'm reminded when I see photos of her online. She's gotten no airtime.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:51 pm

She is the Samantha Steffen of this season. Perhaps she'll make a name for herself on BIP as well.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:29 pm

All The Pretty Pandas - Episode 4 Recap

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:52 pm

Ooops! Another that is already up!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:45 pm

Can't seem to escape my boyfriend... See more of us tonight on @bachelorabc  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:55 am

whitneyfransway
When @jasminegoode_ has a choke hold on you! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
whitneyfransway
Always good vibes in Malibu
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:16 am

looks like she will be going on BIP
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
Catdwoman50
MVMom39forever
Seabear
albean99
atem