SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Possible F1 Evidence - No Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Possible F1 Evidence - No Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Possible F1 Evidence - No Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:26 am

Lee as F1 - EDIT PERSPECTIVE

(complete post : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My prediction is Lee the F1 based on what i have gathered. Presented here are the key findings.(FWIW).  .Basically i tried to find the “scattered puzzle pieces”...and put the 1+1 of pieces that seem to fit or go togeher. The matched pieces are written in capital and in parenthesis. All JMHO.

For easy reference:
- Episode 1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- VOs in the Preview [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Key Findings:
1. Key from GL ‘s INTRO (of Episode 1..after meeting with her family)
- GL  in  PI on 06:58 "I believe in the one. But I believe it takes a while to find that one. And everybody finds him differently"
- GL in PI 07:15: "If someone could make me laugh...say really bad puns and really bad dad jokes..and then pulled out the guitar and sing a song to me..i reckon i found the guy."
- VOs and PIs usually taken after the fact to enhance the storyline/fulfill the gap/foretelling of what is to come. IMHO VOs and PIs are the ‘backbone’ of the editing work.
- My interpretation of "it takes a while" is tied into the A rocky road to romance implied in the Preview. It also lines up well with her media interview about first impressions means nothing (or something along the line).  

- As for the line "say really bad puns and really bad dad jokes" shown Lee on his entrance and their banter on 1st SD (point no 2 and 3  as follows
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My SC from Episode 1  

2. Key from Lee’s Entrance: Lee said to GL : "i am mad for a pun and dad jokes”.
- Imo... can’t it be more obvious?
- Matched with point 1 of (...say really bad puns and really bad dad jokes..)
***(1+2 = Lead intro and *(H)F1 entrance linkage )... Note: *H(F1) refers to Hypothetical F1 since its still need to be proven/remains to be seen.

3. Key from 1st Single Date : We are shown their banter of pun and dad jokes.
***( 1+3 = Lead intro and *(H)F1 SD linkage)

4. Key from Lee’s Bio: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Do you believe in “the one”? "Most certainly. She’s currently at large but I have every intention of finding the elusive “one.”
- out of GL’s remaining men, only the one and only Lee got “ do you believe in the one “ question in Bio
- this is matched with aforementioned Point No.1 (GL intro in  Ep 1 at 06:58.."i believe in the one" (GL in PI)

- IMO tbh This is uncanny... .this is not the first time on the show that the Bio se"I believe in the one" rves somewhat as part of /complemetary for the Storyline. I have found several cases in the past US series as well.(likewise, with the ongoing Ette CA 1 ). But its really rare that I get to see the Bio’s“ nugget” as clear as this one (pun intended laugh out loud) I might think i hit the jackpot... thank you TPTB!!  
***(1 + 3 = Lead intro and (H)F1 bio linkage)

5. Key from Preview: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-VOs of Lee and GL:
Lee = I want someone to share the rest of my life with
GL = I can’t wait for this next chapter to begin and meet my forever person

- IMO there is specific reason on why Lee and his VO was shown last...right before GL* and what they said hold the same meaning.
- While the other 2 guys previously shown obviously want different things: Cameron wants fairy tale and Matty wants someone to sweep him off his feet
- *Lee shown on the last scene before GL to me translated to as somewhat foreshadowing that he was the last man standing IMO (reiterated on point no.8)

***(Storyline through Beginning matched: G and L want the same thing)

- Additional observation using comparison with past seasons of the US: Lee is relatively hidden- only far away shot on the NB date (relatively typical F1. Not shown talking or being intimate with up-close shot. (ala typical F2 and/or F3/next lead).
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Possible F1 Evidence - No Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Possible F1 Evidence - No Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:42 am

The F1 Kiss Riff

The Riff posted by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Joy15 wrote:Did anyone else notice?

Lee and GL Dirty Dancing act and kiss got the same riff over Court-GL first kiss (the same as past F1s first kiss)? thumbsup

so it might not over their first kiss..but Lee definitely got the "F1-riff"over his kiss on this date. IMO interesting

Joy15 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I posted the same thing in the episode thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lee got the F1 music riff and replacing Court just like you posted thumbsup

high five great to know! and beyond glad to know that im not imagining things giggling:crazy dance:  

so the Lee replacing Court theory* seem starting to come into play...Court got the riff over the 1st kiss..while Lee on the 2nd kiss....Those sneaky editors!! laugh out loud

*Based on some edit clues i found (point no 8), posted here  :
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:19 am

Just thought i would record it here for future sleuthing reference..before i forgot giggling  

Linking my post  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

>There is an interconnection over "the one" storyline theme for GL and Lee, between :
BIO (Of the F1) - MnG EPISODE (LEAD INTRO)- PRODUCTION's SM (LEE FINALE CLIP ON FB)

just in case it become a pattern on future seasons  Smiley.
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:27 pm

For future reference: VO of last guy talking not F1 (Sam Frost season was Richie/F3, Georgia's season was Matty/F2)

VO's from extended Promo (start of first episode)
Key; GL = Georgia love
Note; these are only my interpretation of whose voice matches what, please feel free to correct or add on! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I really am looking for…the love of my life - GL
That special someone to go home to at the end of the day - GL
I do believe in fairy-tales, I think everyone's got their own fairytales - Cameron
One thing that’s missing…finding a girl that’s going to completely sweep me off my feet - Matty J
I want someone to share the rest of my life with - Lee
I can’t wait for this next chapter to begin and meet my forever person - GL

***16 eligible men … on the adventure of a lifetime***

Absolutely incredible! - Matty J
This is ridiculous! - GL
How beautiful’s this? - (almost in a whisper) Lee
That was very cool, I’m very very impressed - GL

***It’s Game On!***

This is the most masculine thing I've ever seen - Sam
It just got so competitive - Lee
These boy’s were just..boom boom boom! - GL on Medieval/Knights fighting date
There’s a lot of testosterone in this house - Lee
Lee sounds like *Lee singing* when you run your fingers down the blackboard slowly - Matty J
I’ll battle everyone, if i got the chance, Rhys! - Sam
Sam is a loud mouth and would be good to shoot him right up there and shut him up - Rhys
I had so much brownies for lunch - Cameron
I did this for the women of Australia, you’re welcome - GL

***A rocky road to romance***

This is…much harder then I ever imagined - *crying* GL

***Paved with heartbreak***

I don’t want to have to upset anyone - *Crying* GL
Especially someone who is such a kind and caring person - *Crying* GL
*low whisper (upset)* I don’t think there’s any point in having a rose ceremony tonight - GL

***As the bachelorette opens her heart, to love***

Now you’ve got my butterflies going crazy - Jake
I don’t know if you’ve realised how, unique and special you are - Matty J
I’ve felt like the most special girl in the whole world - GL
You’re eyes are ridiculous - Lee
I could not be happier that I’m here with you now - Lee
You’re stunning by the way - Matty J
I feel like I’ve known you forever - GL to Lee
It was just so obvious that, you’re the one - Matty J
I cannot fault you at all, you're perfect - Matty J
I love you so much! - GL to Lee
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:08 pm

Fifty wrote:Just worked out for future sleuthing that the F1-F4 was called in order at the F4 RC for both Bachelorette Au seasons.  Just posting here for future reference.
Some other potential patterns:

- for both Bette seasons, the F1 got their 1st SD in Episode 3 and 2nd SD before HTDs.
- whomever Osher tweets about the most that person is not F1 (likely his live-tweets follow the editing misleading script)
- every previous F1 had a photo of them posted on the official SM accounts prior to the season premiere
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Possible F1 Evidence - No Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum