SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 1 of 69 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:41 pm

IG
daniellellombard

Tunergalleria.com
Twitter Danielle _Lo
IG: Danielle.lo

emiusacska wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - fb page for her

coolangel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the girl who slow danced with Nick is named Danielle. BSB called out her name around 5:10 in the video below. We don't know if she is the same Danielle who had the first 1-on-1 with Nick though.

charriotoffire wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

coolangel wrote:

The slow dance mystery girl's name is Danielle. Smiley
BSB announce her name around 5:10 in the video.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:42 am; edited 6 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:01 pm

my crop and words on Notarose's posted photo:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

posted by Bblake and reposted by Auntieslove with green arrow:

Last edited by BKay on Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:09 pm

I LOVE the backstreet boys. Fangirling like a teenager here.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:39 pm

I like her - she's super pretty & seems fun & confident from the clips/pics IMO. I also like her chemistry with Nick beatingheart
I'm excited to learn more about her (& her diverse ethnicity - Asian, Hispanic or otherwise Smiley ). I hope she's nice & interesting to watch on the show :cutesmile!:

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:24 am

I noticed Danielle has tats on the back of both of her calves.similar to how Kaitlyn had on her arms. Not sure what they are. Interesting though.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:20 am

^Interesting. :yes:
So she has a bit of an edge (IMO & personality wise, not in terms of "the process").

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:31 am

nd4reality wrote:I LOVE the backstreet boys. Fangirling like a teenager here.
same here a huge fan of theirs
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:48 pm

Good picture of her. Wish we knew her last name.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:59 pm

^^^She looks like Carrie Anne from DWTS in that photo.

I don't see anything there from Nick.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:05 am

Sprite wrote:^^^She looks like Carrie Anne from DWTS in that photo.

I do think there's chemistry there with both. Their dance was a little awkward because the other girls were watching IMO.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:23 am

Beagle wrote:

I do think there's chemistry there with both. Their dance was a little awkward because the other girls were watching IMO.

I don't think the other women had anything to do with it. He was nice. He was friendly. He was doing his job and making out with her like a good little Bachelor, but for me, it just seemed like he was going through the motions. I guess we will have to wait and see how it goes. I don't want to have to wait almost three months! I haven't looked forward to a season so much in years.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:40 am

Beagle wrote:

I agree Smiley

She is super pretty & if she has a cool personality as well, I hope she makes it far enough to be in the running for Bachelorette (if she isn't F1).
(Full disclosure: I may be biased bc she appears to be a fellow Asian & it's just so rare to see Asian faces in entertainment)

So I'm definitely rooting that she has a good run & turns out to be a sweetheart Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 69 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever