SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 18 of 69 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 43 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 18 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:45 pm

He was super into Kaitlyn who isn't a traditional academic by any means (IMO). I also haven't heard DLo engage in "baby talk" (granted, I haven't watched all vids of her) - it's just the literal sound of her voice that's a bit "valley girl" but that can't be helped (remember Whitney? Awesome girl, cringey voice IMO).

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 18 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by julychild Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:56 pm

^^However Kaitlyn has a quick and sharp wit. That in itself, is an indication of her natural intelligence. I have read Danielle's tweets, nothing witty or sarcastic there. Not to say she isn't intelligent, but there is no smart-assery, no wise comeback responses. That is what keeps Nick's attention. The looks can only take her so far, and she is toast if she is a "nice girl."

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:02 pm

IMO book smart does not necessarily equate real-life smart or vice versa. Someone could be very intelligent and still not be able to hold a good conversation. Do I see Nick with someone who is smart but might not be very academic? Sure. On the other hand, do I see him with someone who is bookish intelligent but not real-life savvy? No.

All JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:14 pm

I don't really see him getting engaged/marrying her because of her job. But who knows, I can't really say if I like any of the girls yet, because that can all change if they are not likeable on the show. I liked Olivia before the show last year and then her personality was wacko. Any of them could end up being a crazy, wrong reasons girl , not that smart, villain etc. We will see.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:41 pm

coolangel wrote:IMO book smart does not necessarily equate real-life smart or vice versa. Someone could be very intelligent and still not be able to hold a good conversation. Do I see Nick with someone who is smart but might not be very academic? Sure. On the other hand, do I see him with someone who is bookish intelligent but not real-life savvy? No.

All JMO. Smiley
Good Post  I agree

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Danielle is most likely eliminated. Too many changes on IG.

SC captured on Oct 21

notarose wrote:
SCs taken Oct 18 & 19

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:25 pm

Yea now it says she's on sabbatical leave, and not the miss hin stuff etc.

Last edited by Duke702 on Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:26 pm

BIP here she comes!
Now I have to find someone else for my F4... Dani M, Rachel, Vanessa and Raven?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:30 pm

Uh oh! She's cleaning up her insta. To me she has a ticket to paradise if she is or could make herself single in June. Just my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sorry girl. It looks like you're going to have to find a new favorite for Nick again.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:43 pm

Not surprising, since I don't see her as someone who'd challenge Nick. Nice attractive girl perhaps, but that's not really Nick's type.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:51 pm

IMO she has an interesting personality and she really could be this season's villain. And she might have been eliminated on the 2 on 1 based on the timing. Looking forward to see how it plays out on tv.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 69 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 43 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever