SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 19 of 69 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 19 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:09 pm

I thought Danielle L would be F4 since she got to meet his friends at the concert and that was usually f1 material (like Whitney and Lauren), but I guess the scheduling changes make that irrelevant. I never thought Nick would actually pick her - he's too image-conscious to pick an import model, IMO.

I haven't seen any crazy chemistry with Nick and the girls in the videos we've seen, except maybe in that Nick/Vanessa pic, so I'm interested to see more. Right now, I'm thinking Vanessa and Rachel as his frontrunners and Danielle m in f4 as bachelorette set up.

Back to top Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 19 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by hae1001 Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:20 pm

Not to get too off topic  but IMO, the next bachette is a WOC. I don't see them going with Dani, with all the diversity this season. I do however think that Danielle Lo was likely a villain and was eliminated during a. 2on 1.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:33 pm

IF she was eliminated in 2-1, I would like to know who the other girl is.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:36 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I thought Danielle L would be F4  since she got to meet his friends at the concert and that was usually f1 material (like Whitney and Lauren), but I guess the scheduling changes make that irrelevant. I never thought Nick would actually pick her - he's too image-conscious to pick an import model, IMO.

I haven't seen any crazy chemistry with Nick and the girls in the videos we've seen, except maybe in that Nick/Vanessa pic, so I'm interested to see more. Right now, I'm thinking Vanessa and Rachel as his frontrunners and Danielle m in f4 as bachelorette set up.

He probably knew she was a model, may have known she was in partnership in 2 businesses.  
He may not have known she was an import model or what that means.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:39 pm

Aren't Rachel and jasmine the only WOC left though? I don't feel like jasmine is his type, so I don't see her making final 4. Rachel would be a dream lead from what we know about her and what we've seen so far, so I do think she would be a possibility if she doesn't win.

I never give the show too much credit for their diversity talk though. I feel like they'll pat themselves on the back for having a really diverse season this year and that'll be it. There was so much talk before jojo's season and it was pretty much an all white cast.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:48 pm

Danielle, welcome to Paradise. I mean Bachelor in Paradise. giggling

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:51 pm

bluwavz wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sorry girl. It looks like you're going to have to find a new favorite for Nick again.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - booooooo. I give up laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:57 pm

ElonM wrote:Danielle, welcome to Paradise. I mean Bachelor in Paradise. giggling

I bet she will be one of the most popular contestants on that show. She really is very attractive IMO

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:26 pm

sdmom wrote:
ElonM wrote:Danielle, welcome to Paradise. I mean Bachelor in Paradise. giggling

I bet she will be one of the most popular contestants on that show. She really is very attractive IMO

Attractive and uninteresting ! Just read a handful of her one note tweets.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:47 pm

julychild wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Attractive and uninteresting ! Just read a handful of her one note tweets.

Who cares, just put on some itsybitsy tiny bikini on her, I bet all the men would drool all over her. It's BIP, not Jeopady. No brains required. Jmo

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:49 pm

Having brains is actually a weakness on BIP.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:55 pm

Ha! I'll defer to you guys on the BIP/Brains thing. But really, not trying to say Danielle is unintelligent, she is just not interesting. Her job is though!

Once again, I'll be surprised is she turns out to be a villain. Not getting a mean girl vibe from her, at all.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 69 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever