Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - BSB Dancing - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - BSB Dancing - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Duke702 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:33 am

I don't see any of the other girls following her on Ig yet... some girls are following Whitney and Jasmine even though they may still not be home yet. Could be telling...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:33 am

DARK ANGEL        Model: @danielle.lo  Photo: @cefrecreativeofficial #CefreCreative #LawCefre   www.cefre.com  #DanielleLo #London #OC #Eurasian #Asian #ImportModel #Glamour #MissHIN #HIN #PrestigiousModels #MajorThrowback #FlashbackFriday #UNSEEN #EarlyDays #Love #OldPhotoNewEdits #RollModels #DarkAngel #JessicaAlba @prestigiousmodels #33PortlandPlace #AmpedAsia @ampedasia #TGIF by @cefrecreativeofficial

Haunted by memories of you //#daniellelo @danielle.lo by @julianmorales

#distractional #Repost @julianmorales ・・・ Happy Tuesday guys, #daniellelo is finally out of hiding   @danielle.lo // makeup: @krysrenee // hair: @makeupbyjulian by @distractional_official

Was never on the track team but, I'll try to do the long jump just to see you. Lol       #wcw #daniellelo #yngandreckless #gotdayum #yee by @yadadadean

TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:47 pm

Guess no fantasy suite for Nick and DLo! laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:59 pm

@california90 wrote:Guess no fantasy suite for Nick and DLo! laugh out loud
laugh out loud

Haha too bad ...oh, well, more options for DLo on BIP ... Hugesmile

ETA: Even though things are not looking well for DLick as per her IG activity, I found some fun facts to nibble on: 

29. All successful Bachelor/ette couples have an age difference of either two or eight years, except for @desireesiegfried and @chrisrsiegfried who are four months apart. @tristasutter @ryansutter @jasonmesnick @mollymesnick @ashleylynnrosenbaum @_jprosenbaum @seanloweksu @catherinegiudici @kaitlynbristowe @shawn_booth18 @higgins.ben @laurenbushnell @joelle_fletcher @jrodgers11 #thebachelor #thebachelorette #bachelornation #somethingfornicktoconsider #proposal by @thebachelorfacts

Nick's birthday is 9/28/1980

Danielle's birthday is 12/28/1988 (through deductive reasoning from info here & here)

Hugesmile

TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild on Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:53 am

@ElonM wrote:
@emiusacska wrote:https://www.facebook.com/MissLolaDanielle - fb page for her

Facebook is saying that this page is no longer available.

Did anyone see this account while they were looking up stuff about her?  Fan Page FB

If not, maybe she reactivated the one above and changed the name.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nothatgirl on Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:01 am

@TheWrongReasons wrote:
@california90 wrote:Guess no fantasy suite for Nick and DLo! laugh out loud
laugh out loud

Haha too bad ...oh, well, more options for DLo on BIP ... Hugesmile

ETA: Even though things are not looking well for DLick as per her IG activity, I found some fun facts to nibble on: 

29. All successful Bachelor/ette couples have an age difference of either two or eight years, except for @desireesiegfried and @chrisrsiegfried who are four months apart. @tristasutter @ryansutter @jasonmesnick @mollymesnick @ashleylynnrosenbaum @_jprosenbaum @seanloweksu @catherinegiudici @kaitlynbristowe @shawn_booth18 @higgins.ben @laurenbushnell @joelle_fletcher @jrodgers11 #thebachelor #thebachelorette #bachelornation #somethingfornicktoconsider #proposal by @thebachelorfacts

Nick's birthday is 9/28/1980

Danielle's birthday is 12/28/1988 (through deductive reasoning from info here & here)

Hugesmile

Not that it applies to Nick/Danielle, but I don't think that two year thing is accurate - Kaitlyn is 31/Shawn is 30; Ben is 27/Lauren is 26. I think a couple of websites have Shawn and Ben's birthyears wrong which messes it all up.

nothatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:38 am

@julychild wrote:
@ElonM wrote:

Did anyone see this account while they were looking up stuff about her?  Fan Page FB

I never saw that account until now ... but I wasn't using quotation marks around her name in searches so that might have played a role. Thr last post is dated Sept 18/2016.

I just searched "Danielle Lombard" and found a couple more fbook pages/accounts that I haven't seen before (these showed up in searches with & without quotation marks):

https://m.facebook.com/DanielleLoFanPage#~!/misslombardy?ref=content_filter
(The last post here is dated Nov.5/2015)

and 

https://m.facebook.com/DanielleLoFanPage#!/danielle.lombard.142?ref=content_filter
(No visible posts, just a Friends list)

@nothatgirl I think that IG account was going by birth year: Ben 1988, Lauren 1990 - Kaitlyn 1985, Shawn 1987 etc. (I just did a literal Google search with results showing up right at the top of the Google page - so no idea if it's 100% accurate laugh out loud). I thought it was also interesting that D & N were both born on the 28th - another layer in the 2 & 8 theme ... all this probably means absolutely nothing - I just found it to be a fun coincidence laugh out loud

TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:56 am

@julychild wrote:
@ElonM wrote:

Yea, I tried my links to her page too and no go. IMO she may of changed the name of it thinking that she could maybe get some following to be the bette. Just like her IG page is being turned into a fan page/booking page in hopes of gaining some notoriety through this. Proves she wasn't there for the right reasons but for her career, IMO.

Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7255

Back to top Go down

Post by nothatgirl on Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:43 am

@TheWrongReasons wrote:
@julychild wrote:
@ElonM wrote:

I never saw that account until now ... but I wasn't using quotation marks around her name in searches so that might have played a role. Thr last post is dated Sept 18/2016.

I just searched "Danielle Lombard" and found a couple more fbook pages/accounts that I haven't seen before (these showed up in searches with & without quotation marks):

https://m.facebook.com/DanielleLoFanPage#~!/misslombardy?ref=content_filter
(The last post here is dated Nov.5/2015)

and 

https://m.facebook.com/DanielleLoFanPage#!/danielle.lombard.142?ref=content_filter
(No visible posts, just a Friends list)

@nothatgirl I think that IG account was going by birth year: Ben 1988, Lauren 1990 - Kaitlyn 1985, Shawn 1987 etc. (I just did a literal Google search with results showing up right at the top of the Google page - so no idea if it's 100% accurate laugh out loud). I thought it was also interesting that D & N were both born on the 28th - another layer in the 2 & 8 theme ... all this probably means absolutely nothing - I just found it to be a fun coincidence laugh out loud

No, it's a cool finding! The birthyears are actually wrong for the men though - Ben was born in 89 and Shawn was born in 86. I have no idea why google has it wrong, when they've both talked about their age/birthyear on social media multiple times, haha. That trend still works with all the married couples though (except d/c)!

nothatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:56 am

@julychild wrote:
@ElonM wrote:

Nice catch @julychild !

As I posted upthread, they come back and start changing their SM to reflect their real names. Easier for "bookings" laugh out loud.

She went from Miss Lola Danielle to Danielle Lo. I think she changed the name since there are a few responses from her and made it a fan page because she's getting ready for the hordes of fans. Smiley

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31202

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc on Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:52 pm

Just read through RS tweets and posts from this week. He kept alluding that everyone's guess on Twitter had thing wrong and that SM is sometimes correct and sometimes not. I have a weird feeling that Danielle is still there based on his comments. Could be totally wrong just a feeling I have. But every persons guesses on Twitter excluded Danielle Lo and her SM would indicate she is home when in fact she's not.

If by chance she isn't home she could be getting preferential treatment to get a little bit of access to SM.
I am likely wrong but I just have a weird feeling.

sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:03 pm

Or maybe a family member has her password and permission to deal with certain things while she is gone. Been there and done that personally.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21725

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - BSB Dancing - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**