SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 22 of 69 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 45 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 22 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Duke702 Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:33 am

I don't see any of the other girls following her on Ig yet... some girls are following Whitney and Jasmine even though they may still not be home yet. Could be telling...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 22 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DARK ANGEL  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   Model: @danielle.lo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Photo: @cefrecreativeofficial [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @prestigiousmodels [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @ampedasia [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Haunted by memories of you //#daniellelo @danielle.lo by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @julianmorales ・・・ Happy Tuesday guys, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is finally out of hiding  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] @danielle.lo // makeup: @krysrenee // hair: @makeupbyjulian by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Was never on the track team but, I'll try to do the long jump just to see you. Lol  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:47 pm

Guess no fantasy suite for Nick and DLo! laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:59 pm

california90 wrote:Guess no fantasy suite for Nick and DLo! laugh out loud
laugh out loud

Haha too bad ...oh, well, more options for DLo on BIP ... Hugesmile

ETA: Even though things are not looking well for DLick as per her IG activity, I found some fun facts to nibble on: 

29. All successful Bachelor/ette couples have an age difference of either two or eight years, except for @desireesiegfried and @chrisrsiegfried who are four months apart. @tristasutter @ryansutter @jasonmesnick @mollymesnick @ashleylynnrosenbaum @_jprosenbaum @seanloweksu @catherinegiudici @kaitlynbristowe @shawn_booth18 @higgins.ben @laurenbushnell @joelle_fletcher @jrodgers11 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nick's birthday is 9/28/1980

Danielle's birthday is 12/28/1988 (through deductive reasoning from info here & here)

Hugesmile

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:53 am

ElonM wrote:
emiusacska wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - fb page for her

Facebook is saying that this page is no longer available.

Did anyone see this account while they were looking up stuff about her?  Fan Page FB

If not, maybe she reactivated the one above and changed the name.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:01 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
california90 wrote:Guess no fantasy suite for Nick and DLo! laugh out loud
laugh out loud

Haha too bad ...oh, well, more options for DLo on BIP ... Hugesmile

ETA: Even though things are not looking well for DLick as per her IG activity, I found some fun facts to nibble on: 

29. All successful Bachelor/ette couples have an age difference of either two or eight years, except for @desireesiegfried and @chrisrsiegfried who are four months apart. @tristasutter @ryansutter @jasonmesnick @mollymesnick @ashleylynnrosenbaum @_jprosenbaum @seanloweksu @catherinegiudici @kaitlynbristowe @shawn_booth18 @higgins.ben @laurenbushnell @joelle_fletcher @jrodgers11 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nick's birthday is 9/28/1980

Danielle's birthday is 12/28/1988 (through deductive reasoning from info here & here)

Hugesmile

Not that it applies to Nick/Danielle, but I don't think that two year thing is accurate - Kaitlyn is 31/Shawn is 30; Ben is 27/Lauren is 26. I think a couple of websites have Shawn and Ben's birthyears wrong which messes it all up.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:38 am

julychild wrote:
ElonM wrote:
emiusacska wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - fb page for her

Did anyone see this account while they were looking up stuff about her?  Fan Page FB

I never saw that account until now ... but I wasn't using quotation marks around her name in searches so that might have played a role. Thr last post is dated Sept 18/2016.

I just searched "Danielle Lombard" and found a couple more fbook pages/accounts that I haven't seen before (these showed up in searches with & without quotation marks):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(The last post here is dated Nov.5/2015)

and 

(No visible posts, just a Friends list)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think that IG account was going by birth year: Ben 1988, Lauren 1990 - Kaitlyn 1985, Shawn 1987 etc. (I just did a literal Google search with results showing up right at the top of the Google page - so no idea if it's 100% accurate laugh out loud). I thought it was also interesting that D & N were both born on the 28th - another layer in the 2 & 8 theme ... all this probably means absolutely nothing - I just found it to be a fun coincidence laugh out loud

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:56 am

julychild wrote:
ElonM wrote:

Yea, I tried my links to her page too and no go. IMO she may of changed the name of it thinking that she could maybe get some following to be the bette. Just like her IG page is being turned into a fan page/booking page in hopes of gaining some notoriety through this. Proves she wasn't there for the right reasons but for her career, IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:43 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
julychild wrote:
ElonM wrote:

I never saw that account until now ... but I wasn't using quotation marks around her name in searches so that might have played a role. Thr last post is dated Sept 18/2016.

I just searched "Danielle Lombard" and found a couple more fbook pages/accounts that I haven't seen before (these showed up in searches with & without quotation marks):

(The last post here is dated Nov.5/2015)

and 

(No visible posts, just a Friends list)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think that IG account was going by birth year: Ben 1988, Lauren 1990 - Kaitlyn 1985, Shawn 1987 etc. (I just did a literal Google search with results showing up right at the top of the Google page - so no idea if it's 100% accurate laugh out loud). I thought it was also interesting that D & N were both born on the 28th - another layer in the 2 & 8 theme ... all this probably means absolutely nothing - I just found it to be a fun coincidence laugh out loud

No, it's a cool finding! The birthyears are actually wrong for the men though - Ben was born in 89 and Shawn was born in 86. I have no idea why google has it wrong, when they've both talked about their age/birthyear on social media multiple times, haha. That trend still works with all the married couples though (except d/c)!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:56 am

julychild wrote:
ElonM wrote:

Nice catch [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !

As I posted upthread, they come back and start changing their SM to reflect their real names. Easier for "bookings" laugh out loud.

She went from Miss Lola Danielle to Danielle Lo. I think she changed the name since there are a few responses from her and made it a fan page because she's getting ready for the hordes of fans. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:52 pm

Just read through RS tweets and posts from this week. He kept alluding that everyone's guess on Twitter had thing wrong and that SM is sometimes correct and sometimes not. I have a weird feeling that Danielle is still there based on his comments. Could be totally wrong just a feeling I have. But every persons guesses on Twitter excluded Danielle Lo and her SM would indicate she is home when in fact she's not.

If by chance she isn't home she could be getting preferential treatment to get a little bit of access to SM.
I am likely wrong but I just have a weird feeling.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:03 pm

Or maybe a family member has her password and permission to deal with certain things while she is gone. Been there and done that personally.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 69 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 45 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever