SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 23 of 69 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 46 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 23 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:06 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:
julychild wrote:

Did anyone see this account while they were looking up stuff about her?  Fan Page FB

If not, maybe she reactivated the one above and changed the name.
I never saw that account until now ... but I wasn't using quotation marks around her name in searches so that might have played a role. Thr last post is dated Sept 18/2016.

I just searched "Danielle Lombard" and found a couple more fbook pages/accounts that I haven't seen before (these showed up in searches with & without quotation marks):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(The last post here is dated Nov.5/2015)

and 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(No visible posts, just a Friends list)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think that IG account was going by birth year: Ben 1988, Lauren 1990 - Kaitlyn 1985, Shawn 1987 etc. (I just did a literal Google search with results showing up right at the top of the Google page - so no idea if it's 100% accurate laugh out loud). I thought it was also interesting that D & N were both born on the 28th - another layer in the 2 & 8 theme ... all this probably means absolutely nothing - I just found it to be a fun coincidence laugh out loud

No, it's a cool finding! The birthyears are actually wrong for the men though -  Ben was born in 89 and Shawn was born in 86. I have no idea why google has it wrong, when they've both talked about their age/birthyear on social media multiple times, haha. That trend still works with all the married couples though (except d/c)!

laugh out loud I only really know Nick & Caila's birth years, so I have no idea about everyone else ... thanks for clarifying! Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Repost - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 23 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mindless Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Or maybe a family member has her password and permission to deal with certain things while she is gone. Been there and done that personally.

Permission to delete 40 posts? Seems unlikely. Maybe she convinced her handler to let her do a cleanup while still on the show, but I don't really get what the point would be, since the IG was private anyway, unless she thought some of her followers would take screenshots and spread them.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:45 pm

Doesn't she have like 115K followers or something. So to me there is a definite risk of people taking screen shots. IMO.

The scenarios could be:

Could be her being home
Could be a friend/family member doing it for her
Could be her doing it with the blessing of TPTB

Just to speculate here - if [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is what is happening here (she is doing it with TPTB blessing) I would say that is a sign that she is F1 as there have been past indications of F1 contestants getting privileges (i.e. Courtney talking to her sis, Shawn getting bigger beds and seeing Kaitlyn off camera etc.)

Again total speculation here.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:01 pm

sbolduc wrote:Just read through RS tweets and posts from this week. He kept alluding that everyone's guess on Twitter had thing wrong and that SM is sometimes correct and sometimes not. I have a weird feeling that Danielle is still there based on his comments. Could be totally wrong just a feeling I have. But every persons guesses on Twitter excluded Danielle Lo and her SM would indicate she is home when in fact she's not.

If by chance she isn't home she could be getting preferential treatment to get a little bit of access to SM.
I am likely wrong but I just have a weird feeling.

On twitter, one person actually did reply to him guessing that Danielle lo was in the final 6. RS isn't that vigilant, so I can see him missing that or just speaking generally. If someone's SM was deliberately messed with, it makes sense it was her since she already has such a huge following.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:00 pm

I wonder why DLo's IG is still private ...

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:21 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:I wonder why DLo's IG is still private ...

Danielle, like Racheal and Raven, had a lot of media coverage. Since RS made Danielle's SM info public I imagine limitations are placed on her until another media blitz publishes pics of the remaining 4. That would IMO give whoever has been sent home more leeway.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:07 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:I wonder why DLo's IG is still private ...

RS did say that producers are cracking down harder on social media activity, so that might be it. I did notice that Jasmine G (who is likely eliminated as she liked a picture) never did anything super noticeable, such as following other girls or posted any pictures. I still think there's a tiny chance she's still there and her manager/family member cleaned up her profile, but we'll see!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:48 am

Hmmm I find it a little strange that she would make such drastic changes in her IG (30+ posts deleted, 1000 followers blocked or somehow disappearing, the weird "sabbatical leave" bio caption)  ... only to abruptly stop & remain private. I could just be biased & subconsciously trying to hold on to hope that she's still on the show though laugh out loud

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:56 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Hmmm I find it a little strange that she would make such drastic changes in her IG (30+ posts deleted, 1000 followers blocked or somehow disappearing, the weird "sabbatical leave" bio caption)  ... only to abruptly stop & remain private. I could just be biased & subconsciously trying to hold on to hope that she's still on the show though laugh out loud

Who knows.
Maybe there will be 2 models in the final and they can have a walk off like in Zoolander.
no idea

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by yoshielovesu Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:21 pm

i think she is still on cuz she still hasnt posted anything

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yoshielovesu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the update! Smiley
I really hope so ... she is by far my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] favourite this season Hugesmile

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by yoshielovesu Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:45 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the update! Smiley
I really hope so ... she is by far my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] favourite this season Hugesmile

i have a bad feeling shes going to be a villain for sure if shes still in it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
from her instagram

yoshielovesu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 69 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 46 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever