SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 26 of 69 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 47 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 26 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Danielle L.
Bachelorette
contestant biography

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

Height: 5'5"

Tattoos: A lotus on the back of my neck, and two butterfly tattoos – one on the back of each ankle.

All-time favorite movies: A Walk to Remember, Love Actually, The Notebook

If you could be any animal, which one and why? I would be a fox! They are responsive, sometimes cunning and adaptive.

Who do you admire most in the world and why? I admire Chrissy Teigen. She's gorgeous, strong willed, and unapologetically herself. She and John Legend are couple goals!

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? I climbed up on a cliff and swung from a rope on top of a waterfall jumping into the water. The sign said "Locals Only," but we did it anyways.

What's the most embarrassing thing you listen to? Glee Soundtracks!

If you could be a fictional character, who would you be and why? Olivia Pope! Beautiful, powerful, strong and intelligent. Gladiators in suits.

What is your favorite all-time book and why? The 5 Languages of Love! Discover yourself, your relationship needs. It's beneficial in all relationships (friends, lovers, co-workers).

What is your greatest achievement to date? Opening my own business at the age of 23!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 26 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:44 pm

Her Olivia Pope obsession reminds me of someone...

She seems a little vapid, but cute! A walk to remember is one of my guilty pleasures!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:23 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Her Olivia Pope obsession reminds me of someone...

She seems a little vapid, but cute! A walk to remember is one of my guilty pleasures!

She is not the only Olivia Pope fan. It's another theme running through the cast list...along with dolphins and the Little Mermaid.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:25 pm

Sprite wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:Her Olivia Pope obsession reminds me of someone...

She is not the only Olivia Pope fan. It's another theme running through the cast list...along with dolphins and the Little Mermaid.

Haha, I noticed that after reading the other bios! Maybe they're trying to emulate nick's ex-girlfriends with the dolphin love (Jen) and Olivia pope love (andi). Or...they're just super basic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:25 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:39 pm

source

The second shot looks very similar to this laugh out loud:
source

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:54 pm

Good grief!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:56 pm

Putting the enhancements out there right away I see.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:11 pm

I just hate that look--yanno? frederick's of hollywood.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:14 pm

She actually reminds me of Andi too, looks-wise. She's really stunning, but it does feel like she's going to be going for the MM overly sexual thing. Dresses that are a millimeter from a nip slip give me secondhand anxiety for the girls!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:42 pm

She kind of looks like a combination of Andi & Jen IMO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]source & source
source (also from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 's post upthread)

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected typo :))

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by yoshielovesu Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:54 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:She knows bs of looks like a combination of Andi & Jen IMO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]source & source
source (also from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 's post upthread)

they look pretty similiar!

IG daniellellombard
heres a recent from her IG, looks like this was from when she just freshly got them done since theyre so perky

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added source)

yoshielovesu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 69 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 47 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever