SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 28 of 69 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 48 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dancing - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 28 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:54 pm

It reminds me of the black lines ball players put underneath their eyes. It's farcical.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

dancing - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 28 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by yoshielovesu Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:56 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm not yoshie (of course laugh out loud) but her IG is @daniellellombard Smiley

Hmmm interesting, as of right now she is one of the few who haven't posted a Bachelor announcement IG post yet (Taylor & Susannah are the only other ones who also have not posted that I can see).

sorry i was away!

i think maybe it just depends on whos doing her make up..these look different

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

from the transworld site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

yoshielovesu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:13 pm

^yep ... she's gorgeous but looks better/softer with more toned down brows IMO. It's all about the makeup application.  I think she looks really pretty in the bio pics... brows are still bold but done in a lighter colour/with lighter application Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by yoshielovesu Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:21 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:^yep ... she's gorgeous but looks better/softer with more toned down brows IMO. It's all about the makeup application.  I think she looks really pretty in the bio pics... brows are still bold but done in a lighter colour/with lighter application  Smiley

her not posting onto IG that shes on the show really has me worried she knows shes the villian already..everyone else is flaunting it dancing - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 28 2292733854

from her IG

yoshielovesu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:24 pm

That is seriously, IMO, an ugly photo of her. She should tone things down.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hmmm I still don't think she's going to be a villain...she seems really sweet in Roll Models & her interviews. But it is strange that she's posting other stuff but nothing Bachelor related ...

We'll see in a month, I guess!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:33 pm

She does remind me of Andi actually. They look equally plastic IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:00 am

I only think of you on two occasions, that's day and night  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love these girls so much! So lucky to have found such incredible, beautiful, intelligent and driven women.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by yoshielovesu Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cute!

yoshielovesu

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:08 am

Maybe she's just not happy with how things ended on the show for her so she's not promoting it on her social media.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] maybe ... but then I'm not sure why she's still following Nick (she could have unfollowed him while her account was private for the longest time if she had followed him before going on the show), producers, other Bach related accounts and most of the other girls laugh out loud

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:46 am

Perhaps her personal experience with Nick was good and so there would be no reason to unfriend him. I can't imagine unfriending anyone unless there was hugely something awful. I look at it as very immature. Can't you set your privacies different for certain people on other venues beside FB? That I regularly do. giggling
As for being quiet about the show on SM--to me, this is the best route for any cast person. TPTB are so fickle the best way to handle them, IMO, is the quiet, high road. Do nothing to ask for a backlash as it may be coming your way anyway.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 69 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 48 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever