SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 33 of 69 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 51 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

introvid - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 33 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Absolutely LOVE my @lacademie_ retro wrap blouse in marina from my favorite shop in the world @revolve! Thanks for helping me rock my intro video [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

introvid - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 33 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by cookielover12 Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:18 pm

bluwavz wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Absolutely LOVE my @lacademie_ retro wrap blouse in marina from my favorite shop in the world @revolve! Thanks for helping me rock my intro video [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i LOVE that dress on her!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:46 pm

She looks gorgeous in that photo.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:15 am

She is stunning.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:23 am

Most beautiful girl this season IMO.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by yoshielovesu Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] where is that avatar photo of you from?! ive never seen it!

yoshielovesu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:38 am

^^^Beautiful pic heartbeat
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I got my avatar from a preview shot screencap made by Ladybug/Litta here at BBF:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

source

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:51 am

She finalises 7th? How can nick let such a beautiful girl out? This is what I hate about watching the bachelor or bachelorette, my favs almost never win sad they usually always come 3rd or 2nd or 7th in this case
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:59 am

Yep, he lets the two most IMO beautiful girls of the season (DLo and Whitney) go in the span of one date. I wish we had gotten a Hometown date with DLo so they could go around town doing Asian-y stuff (bubble tea, pho, karaoke, visiting a nail salon as the owner laugh out loud). Oh well ... now she can go date more hotties on BIP (She and Robby would make a super striking couple physically IMO Smiley).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:40 pm

So it seems there was a genuine interest on Danielle from Nick. Facts:
- According to some of Nick's friends she is 100% Nick's type (brunette, petite, sexy, exotic)
- She gets a 1-1 date on epi 4 (Milwaukee)

But then she gets to be on an elimination date on epi 6, and gets eliminated in the evening portion when we expect her to get the rose -so something must have happened after her 1-1 date for her to be on a 2-1 date. My speculation: Nick is doing one of those: "my heart won't do what I want it to, with you." I think she is beautiful (my kids are Eurasian - just like Danielle so I'm partial) but I don't believe she is the total package for Nick. Still they should have kept her on for eye candy or in the running for next lead - unless something in her character or actions took her off the running for next lead.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:48 pm

During sleuthing and the shots we had of the BSB's date, I saw zero chemistry on Nick's part. He was just doing what he was suppose to be doing, dancing and having fun. I haven't looked at her SM since sleuthing back in October, but IMO she's not ready to have a serious relationship and I'm not surprised she leaves earlier. IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:52 pm

I actually am glad Nick let her, Whitney and Dani M leave early if he's not feeling it. They are all beautiful girls but you can't fake chemistry. Besides, who we consider beautiful may not be so to Nick.
I still remember someone posted here they have a friend who attended the concert and the witness reported he didn't show much interest in her when the camera wasn't on. So who knows how she got the date, possibly the producers decided, not Nick himself.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 69 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 51 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever