SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 34 of 69 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vegas - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 34 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by OnePromise Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:57 pm

sdmom wrote:I actually am glad Nick let her, Whitney and Dani M leave early if he's not feeling it. They are all beautiful girls but you can't fake chemistry. Besides, who we consider beautiful may not be so to Nick.
I still remember someone posted here they have a friend who attended the concert and the witness reported he didn't show much interest in her when the camera wasn't on. So who knows how she got the date, possibly the producers decided, not Nick himself.

Yes, that was my friend. I think that Nick would agree that Danielle is beautiful and probably a very nice woman, but he is drawn to more than just a beautiful, nice girl. My opinion of her after watching a number of her modeling videos was that here would not be enough depth to her for Nick to remain interested no matter how beautiful she might be. All JMO.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Vegas - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 34 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:00 pm

I think Nick was definitely attracted to her, no doubt about it. I guess it was all a matter of their personalities matching up. I watched a bit of that reality show she was in about the import models, and despite the nature of her job and the other women on the show, she came across incredibly sweet and kind. And lbr, 'sweet and kind' (unfortunately) aren't the first things that come to mind when we're discussing Nick's type.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:33 pm

Small world
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@jadelizroper
@World_Wide_Wob @danielleIombard haha I actually know Danielle, we worked together on a couple projects. I approve

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:38 pm

Didn't Danielle model for the same online company Jade did? I remember reading that somewhere when she was first speculated as being on the season.

- According to some of Nick's friends she is 100% Nick's type (brunette, petite, sexy, exotic)

So maybe he was physically attracted to her but something emotionally/personality-wise just didn't click for them.

So who knows how she got the date, possibly the producers decided, not Nick himself.

He might have picked her to gauge if there was something there, besides just thinking she was hot.

She's a pretty woman but I actually don't think she's knockout beautiful. Her boobs are also a little distracting because they're so clearly fake. I have no issues with women getting boob jobs but there are some that are so good that unless you see a picture of the woman before, so the size difference is noticeable, you can't tell. That's not the case with Danielle and it's kind of distracting, especially with how much puts them on display. And I mean I get it, she paid for them after all.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:07 pm

notarose wrote:Small world

@jadelizroper
@World_Wide_Wob @danielleIombard haha I actually know Danielle, we worked together on a couple projects. I approve
Smiley
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Instagram photo by Mac Faulkner * Oct 15, 2014 at 9:04pm UTC by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:40 pm

Can she be the next Ette? Or is leaving too soon just not going to help her at all?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:43 pm

yes

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:54 pm

Jan 5
Danielle Lombard‏ @danielleIombard
@jadelizroper @World_Wide_Wob hahah @chivetv ftw! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
source
I want to see footage of them together! laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think she's eliminated too early and her import/risqué modelling thing might help her get cast as a contestant but would probably count against her re. consideration for lead IMO - unless TPTB want another "controversial" lead. I would love to be wrong though laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:09 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Can she be the next Ette? Or is leaving too soon just not going to help her at all?

It is always a possibility. Juan Pablo left before F4 - or even epi5 I think like Danielle, and still got the lead.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:17 pm

I think she is stunningly gorgeous. And she came across as very nice - more soft spoken and likable than I expected. Man, if this season had a Danielle L & M, Vanessa and Rachel F4 I'd be so pumped. Oh well still will enjoy all their story arcs and at least they last fairly long.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:27 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Can she be the next Ette? Or is leaving too soon just not going to help her at all?

It is always a possibility.  Juan Pablo left before F4 - or even epi5 I think like Danielle, and still got the lead.

Because of the history of the way the show works, I think some of her semi nude pics will make the rounds in rag mags near the time of her 1-1.  She seems like a smart girl so I assume she will elaborate on her work and let Nick know that in addition to being a business owner she is a HIN model, has been on another reality tv show, etc.  That honesty should clear the path for her as a potential next Bette.  
It will depend on how viewers respond to her as the season progresses.  I think both Danielles have a shot.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  But were you able to land the high five, @daniellellombard? I hate it when they cut away 1/2 a second too soon. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @awatazzz @laceymmark by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I see you, @daniellellombard. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 69 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever