SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 35 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tan - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 35 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:12 pm

She's certainly beautiful but I like her pre-works.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

tan - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 35 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Spent New Year's Day going on an ambitious tour around the Phi Phi Islands! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:43 pm

beatingheart
Jan 2
michelle‏ @SFbae
@daniellelombard hair on pointtttt à la @CailaQuinn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

in reply to @SFbae

Danielle Lombard‏ @daniellelombard
@SFbae @CailaQuinn Caila is serious hair goals!
10:36 PM · Jan 4, 2017
1 RETWEET
8 LIKES
source

I love Pacozero's captions/commentary laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  How many did you get?  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   P.S. Not making an entire anthology here. This is the last one.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @daniellellombard by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:20 pm

In her recent IG story she asks fans if they want her to go LIVE IG during Monday's epi so if you follow her you may want to check to see if she does.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:51 pm

What a spaz. Most underrated moment of episode one. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @daniellellombard by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:20 pm

She's been virtually non existent so far.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] To be fair, anyone who wasn't Corinne or Liz was virtually nonexistent in episode two.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:35 pm

True. Next week is her week though.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:38 pm

I was expecting her to really rub people the wrong way for kissing Nick in front of the other girls, however after last nights episode with so many girls kissing in front of the others, I guess that's not going to be a no no this season?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:40 am

When you just finish cleaning your apartment and all you can do is think about KBBQ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode of @bachelorusa like...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sippin' on @joeandthejuice with the Sis! Had to make a trip out to visit her before heading home. LOVE YOU SIS! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Things are starting to heat up after last nights episode! Multiple brides and intense break ups! What were your favorite parts about last night? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Re-watched Ep.2 again and felt tense! Next episode I will be fully equipped with readily accessible wine and ice cream [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] However, I still had an incredible first group date in my @missguided crop top, cruisin ' the streets of LA in our drop top! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:24 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:

Things are starting to heat up after last nights episode! Multiple brides and intense break ups! What were your favorite parts about last night? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Her hashtag, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] missing, who's missing? Is she referring to Nick or is there someone missing?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:25 am

Corrine

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever