SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 38 of 69 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 53 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dancing - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 38 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mysthelma Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:19 am

The way she talks and sometimes her looks reminds me soo much of Andi, but a softer, gentler version. She is very gorgeous and I saw chemistry and sexual energy between her and Nick.
Bummer she doesn't make to f4. She would definitely have the men all mushy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if she becomes the Bette

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

dancing - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 38 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:12 am

notarose wrote:She would be a very different kind of pick for Bette.  Along with ticking the "diverse" box, her experience as a HIN model gives her all the tools to interact with groups of men as that job is all about men.  I think she fulfills what Mills said in an interview - someone who wouldn't fall night 1.  
This is her 2nd reality tv show so she at ease on camera and IMO she has the look that turns men to mush giggling  Plus she already has a personal brand and knows how to market herself.

Seems like she is interested in being a celebrity if this is her 2nd reality show. If Danielle becomes the bachelorette she would instantly become a social media star. *IMO*

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:48 am

Bachelor 21: Episode 3 ."Backstreetboys Group Date". [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bachelor 21: Episode 3 ."Backstreetboys Group Date". [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bachelor 21: Episode 3 ."Backstreetboys Group Date". "Danielle L and Nick dancing ". [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bachelor 21: Episode 3 ."Backstreetboys Group Date". "Danielle L and Nick dancing ". [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:45 pm

The ABC site where they post their press releases has a few pics from Danielle's date up. No other pics from that episode yet.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:10 pm

Thanks for letting us know, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smiley
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source

Nick & DLo's  ep 3 group date after party interaction reminds me of this:

They also played very similar "sexy" music over the respective segments.

Corine whining over scenes of Nick & DLo during the BSB group date also reminds me of Leah whining over scenes of Ben & Caila during their 2nd 1-on-1. Too bad (if spoilers are correct) DLo didn't end up getting a HTD like Caila did - I would have really enjoyed watching Nick interact with her cute Asian mom & eating Chinese food Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:59 am

Brought over from Vanessa's thread.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TheWrongReasons wrote:snipped

I just read another post here that referenced some hearsay about Danielle "not being that into Nick" - what the heck? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - can you clarify if you read/heard this somewhere or if it's speculation/hypothetical for discussion's sake?

I'm getting shades of Caila being accused of being "fake" and "I don't like him 100%" gate here ... what an unpleasant deja Vu. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Brought over from Vanessa's thread.

I just read another post here that referenced some hearsay about Danielle "not being that into Nick" - what the heck? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - can you clarify if you read/heard this somewhere or if it's speculation/hypothetical for discussion's sake?

I'm getting shades of Caila being accused of being "fake" and "I don't like him 100%" gate here ... what an unpleasant deja Vu. laugh out loud

That was hearsay from a hearsay on these threads. We were discussing the possibility of innocent comments like "well I'm here for the experience" or "I'm here for the free travel or promote my brand" type of conversations can be taken out of context. Then someone responded that they heard that danielle wasn't that into Nick - that is not verbatim of what was said but that is where it came from. But nonetheless it is a competitive environment and reasons for being there will be questioned.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:12 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Brought over from Vanessa's thread.

That was hearsay from a hearsay on these threads. We were discussing the possibility of innocent comments like "well I'm here for the experience" or "I'm here for the free travel or promote my brand" type of conversations can be taken out of context. Then someone responded that they heard that danielle wasn't that into Nick - that is not verbatim of what was said but that is where it came from. But nonetheless it is a competitive environment and reasons for being there will be questioned.
Thanks for the clarification. Smiley

ETA:
I totally feel her on this one - it's not a text you want to receive laugh out loud

Me currently, trying to figure out why my dad wants to talk  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@nickviall and Danielle are making headlines with a one-on-one this week on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:51 pm

Danielle's IG story

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:53 pm

Casting for what?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:33 pm

Well, did anyone seriously think this show would be it for her? Cause I sure didn't. I also notice that the girls are front and center as usual. I'm beginning to get a glimmer of why Vanessa may have thought she was fake.

For what it's worth, she looks like whole different person in that photo. Nothing like what I've seen her on the show. If you hadn't said it was her, I would have had no idea.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:58 pm

I don't see Danielle as fake however I do think she avoided any mention of what I see as her primary career.  Her presluethed SM and online presence is all about her HIN career.  Her intro vid is void of any mention of it.
HIN modelling is markedly different from typical photoshoot work which is about clothes while HIN is about drawing men to events and then selling them merchandise.  She and her coworkers also headline parties as per ad posters she has posted.
IMO Danielle's nail salons are her property investments, which I think is smart, and that she keeps a fast pace with HIN so I doubt she actually works at her salons aside from overseeing operations.
Many of the women has gone back to work so seeing Danielle going on a casting call is authentic to her work as well IMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 69 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 53 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever