SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 42 of 69 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 55 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lace - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 42 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:41 pm

But some people think:
Alyssa Sandoval ‏@alyssasand
Danielle L. will obvs make it to the end cause she's @AndiDorfman 's twin [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @viallnicholas28
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

lace - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 42 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by HodanG Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:43 pm

Maddy wrote:
HodanG wrote:...her and Vanessa so far are the most liked...
But unfortunately looks like Vanessa is not gonna like Nick liking Danielle Lo and we'll see it soon...

OooOo excited to see how this story line would pan out
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:03 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IMO the chances of her as Bachelorette are not good, unfortunately sad  (I agree with the reasons already mentioned including the modelling history & being eliminated too early)

I do want to see more of her so I'm hoping for an interesting BIP run - hopefully she'll do it and be there from beginning to end Smiley

I wouldn't. I think that show is even worse than The Bachelor/Bachelorette. What if they don't bring her until the last week? This show did that with Brooks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:46 am

atem wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IMO the chances of her as Bachelorette are not good, unfortunately sad  (I agree with the reasons already mentioned including the modelling history & being eliminated too early)

I do want to see more of her so I'm hoping for an interesting BIP run - hopefully she'll do it and be there from beginning to end Smiley

I wouldn't.  I think that show is even worse than The Bachelor/Bachelorette.  What if they don't bring her until the last week?  This show did that with Brooks.  
That was so annoying what they did with Brooks! But maybe he requested to come later? He was one of the higher profile contestants, so that was such a waste.

I think with DLo they'll either put her there from the beginning or perhaps have her come in a couple/few episodes later to "break up" a weaker couple a la Caila with Jared & Emily. Hopefully there won't be an Ashley I type to go around and accuse her of being fake (ah, wait, if spoilers are correct, the "fake" accusations happened on TB already so perhaps we'll be spared that on BIP Hugesmile). God, thinking of the crap Caila took, I'm beginning to have second thoughts about subjecting DLo to that ... laugh out loud Although while DLo may be nice, she does seem a bit feistier and less of a "people pleaser" than Caila (based on SM) so she might be able to put people in their place Smiley ... so yeah, bring on BIP smilelove

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:17 am

@bachelorabc via Twitter: @viallnicholas28 and Danielle are making headlines with a one-on-one this week on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !

HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:49 am

Was that an actual headline with an article or a fake one? It looks like a fake one. Thanks for the pic!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sorry, but if you think they are getting over the top with Corrine, then you know it will be worse on BIP!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:04 am

atem wrote:Was that an actual headline with an article or a fake one? It looks like a fake one. Thanks for the pic!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Sorry, but if you think they are getting over the top with Corrine, then you know it will be worse on BIP!

Fake i imagine because Nick at a BSB concert is hardly front page news giggling This reminds me of Christen at the m&g where she says "I see the cover" rofl Looks like this date will have a " celebrity" theme - front page news; the walk through a sea of adoring fans as per one of the promo pics.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:33 am

HodanG wrote:
@bachelorabc via Twitter: @viallnicholas28 and Danielle are making headlines with a one-on-one this week on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !

just physical wise, they would be one of the most good looking couples out there.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree Smiley

Also ... not sure if the headline is real or not since I couldn't find any records of it online in my brief search, but I guess it could be real because Waukesha is a smallish city - I live in a city that's a bit bigger (but still has a "small town" feel) and I know that if we had a Nick type "celeb", a front page headline in the local newspaper featuring the "celeb" wouldn't be that surprising laugh out loud

The newspaper posted the photo on their Facebook page:

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:02 pm

limoncello wrote:
HodanG wrote:

just physical wise, they would be one of the most good looking couples out there.

She is...him, not so much.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:47 pm

You can stand under our umbrella anytime! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 69 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 55 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever