SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 47 of 69 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 58 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HIN2016 - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 47 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:52 pm

I think she is lovely BUT she isn't engaging. She left me feeling like there is more to her story but she had no intentions of going there. It's hard to get to know someone who doesn't share a little (at least) of who they are. JMO

If this is her true personality, she isn't Nick's cup of tea at all. Again JMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

HIN2016 - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 47 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:59 pm

notarose wrote:Danielle still hasn't told Nick she is a HIN model.  It dominates her SM.
He thinks he is dating a salon owner period.  Seeing her choice of dress cut then experiencing her giggles/shyness when on the date might be confusing to him.  Also she told him about awkwardness yet wasn't awkward dancing on stage with the BSB.  Again, confusing.
Guess we'll see what happens on their 2-1.

Do we know that? We don't know what's edited out or not. We also haven't heard Vanessa tell Nick that she just started teaching in June of last year and did modeling and acting before then. Or hear Danielle M tell Nick that she's been in music videos and heavily focused on her modeling career. We haven't even heard Nick tell the girls "hey that whole thing about me being a software salesmen in Chicago is just a joke! I'm actually opening up a mens grooming business online slash modeling slash hoping DWTS signs me up!" Doesn't mean it didn't happen. I don't think Nick was confused or even cares, TBH. She's just not his type at all personality-wise, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:02 pm

True.  The edit could have left out Danielle telling him about HIN. yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:11 pm

Yeah completely agree. I think this won't be the last that we'll be seeing Dlo, I'm sure she'll be on the Bach in paradise or something, if so who do you think she'll best click with?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:18 pm

Lara wrote:I agree, she was really uncomfortable and would laugh whenever she didn't know what to say or how to react. I think she is very poised and "on", but I think that's partly a cultural thing. Sharleen and Caila both got those criticisms too. I don't find her to be fake, because she acts that same way in her IG stories too, so I think it's just her personality. I think nick kept her around because she's so pretty, but there was no chemistry; it doesn't seem like initial awkwardness, but two people who just don't have anything in common. Nick's just not into nice, sweet girls! IMO.

Re the bold. What do you mean by that?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:32 pm

Just my gut feeling, Robby may go after DLo in BIP.
He seems like a spoiled well off kid who wants to flirt around with the sexiest girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:18 pm

I really dislike robby. There's just something about him. He is the worst contender to ever be on the show for me. I prefer any Villian than him. Lol harsh I know
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:23 pm

LOL No issues. You can dislike him if you want. It's your prerogative. HIN2016 - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 47 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:32 pm

Lol IMO I don't even understand how he has fans honestly [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:39 pm

That's what makes the world go round for risk of sounding trite. Different strokes. You see all kinds of like and dislikes on a forum of 7000+ people.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:58 pm

I wouldn't have a clue which guy she would click with as I didn't watch Kaitlyn's season.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:00 am

Kashathediva wrote:That's what makes the world go round for risk of sounding trite. Different strokes. You see all kinds of like and dislikes on a forum of 7000+ people.
Speaking of 7000+ people...Occasionally I will glance at the numbers and times when most are/ were online. I'm always wondering what they have to say!!!! I guess it's a quiet bunch!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 69 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 58 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever