SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 66 of 69 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 66 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by coolangel Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:45 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Dear goodness. This is just petty drama everywhere. Danielle Lombard (I still don't have permission to address her on first name basis, let alone nicknames!!!) getting called out on her petty too. Did she think she was Luke's one and only? Smh.

Oops! I forgot that neither do I! giggling I hope she forgives me. After all, I was a fan right till WTA when her fake-tears attempt to earn a BIP spot turned me off.  Rolling Eyes And now she is kinda defending Luke IMO coz that might be her only shot at being on BIP? question

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Historic - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 66 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mindless Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:51 pm

I don't know if she's defending Luke tbh. She basically said she'd beat him up. And didn't she like that IG about the Airelle and Lauren video yesterday?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:55 pm

mindless wrote:I don't know if she's defending Luke tbh. She basically said she'd beat him up. And didn't she like that IG about the Airelle and Lauren video yesterday?

IMO She is basically playing on both sides. By saying she wont be on twitter if someone cheated on her, she is calling out Lauren IMO who is doing exactly that and trying to imply that it's being done for attention. That whole 'There isn't any drama/This is hypothetical' tweet is a bunch of BS IMO.

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:56 pm

I didn't see any shade towards Lauren in that tweet - My immediate interpretation - she was basically addressing all the people who tagged her to "alert" her of Luke "straying" on her, including response to RS' tweet and a follow up to this tweet of hers:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just because she shaded V (IMO) does not automatically mean she is shading Lauren or anyone else.

And re the line of thought that "no one can call her by her nickname" - I don't think that's what was implied at all. IMO there is a difference between someone you don't care for calling you by a cute nickname vs. random others calling you by it.

I also see no evidence at all that she's "defending" Luke and Luke has liked many random negative tweets about him in this situation so I wouldn't put much stock in that particular "like".
coolangel wrote:
mindless wrote:I don't know if she's defending Luke tbh. She basically said she'd beat him up. And didn't she like that IG about the Airelle and Lauren video yesterday?

IMO She is basically playing on both sides. By saying she wont be on twitter if someone cheated on her, she is calling out Lauren IMO who is doing exactly that. That whole 'There isn't any drama/This is hypothetical' tweet is a bunch of BS IMO.

All JMO
Imo she is not calling Lauren out because Lauren's situation, where she was allegedly cheated on, happened months ago. Why on earth would anyone expect Lauren to give Luke the Raven treatment now, months later vs. being on Twitter talking about it? DLo IMO is talking about herself, her own situation, right now, reiterating that they are not dating, so yes, she is on Twitter vs. stilettoing the "culprit". She also said they were not dating in this March 27 article which I didn't see until yesterday:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:02 pm

I hope she made it clear to Vanessa, that she shouldn't be calling her​ by her​ nickname, and not just say it on Twitter, cause that would make her fake, wouldn't it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:47 pm

I just think the nickname thing is making something out of nothing. IMO It's a non-issue to use someone's nickname, especially if that person goes by that name. At some point, regardless of the state of the relationship at the time Vanessa was shown to have referred to her as DLo, it seemed she and Danielle L. were cool with each other. So I assume that the nickname had been used previously (maybe I'm wrong and the clip that was shown was the only time Vanessa had ever said it; but I highly doubt it). I really see no reason why Vanessa would have to stop referring to her as DLo just because their relationship had shifted. Besides, it's not like the name "DLo" has any connotations of friendliness or endearment. I don't have a more favourable perception of Jennifer Lopez when I use JLo instead of Jennifer.... no idea I also don't see why that would contribute to Vanessa's "fakeness" in any way, which seems to be what's implied by Danielle's tweet. IDK. If you're going to throw shade at someone, use better material?

I also don't really have an issue with women's use of the word b*tch. My only gripe with Jasmine's statement was that she said "We all call each other bitches." She spoke in behalf of all women on that stage. That sort of blanket statement made me roll my eyes.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:33 pm

cookielover12 wrote:I thought the girls called Danielle L DLo because they were two danielles.

They called Danielle M, D. Because Taylor & Vanessa had a snapchat video saying we miss u D.

It's not like it's some funky nick name. It's an obvious abbreviation because there were two Danielle's. Apparently she isn't even bright enough to figure that out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:52 pm

I don't know if anyone else realizes this about Danielle, but she giggles after EVERYTHING she says. You can watch her instastory or snapchat if you don't believe me. But i find it VERY annoying and she seems fake to me too
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I actually read your post as reading:
you can watch her insanity
She is a strange fish. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:59 pm

knowbody wrote:AAVE African American Vernacular English
IMO, love them or hate them or somewhere in between, we can learn a lot from these young women and each other.

I have a good grasp of the English language, AAVE, Twitter slang - you name it. And yeah, I know Raven's "AF" isn't an acronym for Abercrombie & Fitch  Hugesmile IMHO, DLo is a basic bi**h hoping to parlay her time on the Bach into something better than her "modeling". Nick wasn't interested. DLo is doing what she can to stay relevant in the SM game. She's nothing special, IMO.

Just curious - what can we learn from this woman that's of significant value? Not being argumentative, I'm interested in your opinion.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:07 am

Most of them are morons IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:25 am

Danielle doesn't seem like the brightest bulb. Pretty dim IMO.
Perfect match for Luke. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 69 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever