SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 68 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 68 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:39 pm

IMO a model who is familiar with posing, wardrobe changes, the camera, makeup, hair, re-takes etc and yet can not either apply double adhesive tape to regular wardrobe attire, so that constant wardrobe malfunctions do not happen out in inappropriate situations on multiple occasions or chooses not to so, so that wardrobe malfunctions due occur inappropriately more than once is missing a cognitive connections somewhere. IMO several cognitive connections.
Simply one example that brings me to a personal conclusion she is dim or simply insensitive to her environment.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 68 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by blueblues Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:40 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Imo she comes across as someone who can't move on. Oooh, Vanessa, months ago, called her by her nickname everyone calls her. How dare she! Danielle then tweets pettily about it. Sounds stupid and makes Danielle look dumb IMO.
Sounds a lot like "you can't sit with us" to me. no no

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:41 pm

She comes off as snobbish and entitled to me. I don't know her and she could really be the opposite.

After the fake cry on the WTA.... I had enough and that concreted my opinion of her.

Lets hope she grows up soon. Her attitude is very unattractive and unlikable.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IMO a model who is familiar with posing, wardrobe changes, the camera, makeup, hair, re-takes etc and yet can not either apply double adhesive tape to regular wardrobe attire, so that constant wardrobe malfunctions do not happen out in inappropriate situations on multiple occasions or chooses not to so, so that wardrobe malfunctions due occur inappropriately more than once is missing a cognitive connections somewhere. IMO several cognitive connections.
Simply one example that brings me to a personal conclusion she is dim or simply insensitive to her environment.
She said on an IG post that she did use tape - I guess it didn't work well. Too bad about that.

But yes, different opinions, to each their own, so I guess that's the last I'll speak of all this unless a new point of discussion comes up/something else happens.

peace :sending flowers 🆒

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:21 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:IMO a model who is familiar with posing, wardrobe changes, the camera, makeup, hair, re-takes etc and yet can not either apply double adhesive tape to regular wardrobe attire, so that constant wardrobe malfunctions do not happen out in inappropriate situations on multiple occasions or chooses not to so, so that wardrobe malfunctions due occur inappropriately more than once is missing a cognitive connections somewhere. IMO several cognitive connections.
She said on an IG post that she did use tape - I guess it didn't work well. Too bad about that.

But yes, different opinions, to each their own, so I guess that's the last I'll speak of all this unless a new point of discussion comes up/something else happens.

peace :sending flowers 🆒

I suspect she "accidentally on purpose" had several wardrobe malfunctions...tape or no tape.

As for the stupid nickname thing...get over it. First of all it was months ago. Second, it's not as if it is some bloody clever, super special nickname. It is a bloody abbreviation of your name because there were two Danielle's and any idiot could come up with it...JLo, DLo. Whoopie poop. Third of all, the fact that it is such a stupid and pitiful excuse of a nickname just makes it even more pathetic that months later she is still harping on it.

All these people and their stupidity and pettiness is just annoying the crap out of me today. Just get over yourselves and your perceived importance. None of you invented penicillin. Rant over.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:32 pm

There is an expression: fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
She has had multiple upon multiple times of wardrobe slips. So unless she is ok with them, try a new tape brand or alter your clothes?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:22 am

I haven't paid attention to all this nickname/tweeting/pettiness discussion but I've also gotten the impression that she's vapid/dim even by Bachelor standards. She dropped out of high school, right? I remember her LinkedIn page mentioning an equivalency program.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:55 pm

^I'm uncomfortable with the insinuation that people who don't finish/drop out of high school are automatically "dim" because I don't believe that's the case at all, but at any rate, she seems to have some fairly extensive post secondary education experience as listed here , which would require completion of a high school education. Even if it's an equivalency program/GED (which I have no idea if that's the case), I see nothing wrong with that.

On a more positive note, cute pic with her mom Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Caught with a cup of joe in Kyoto! Two more days then I'm back in the States [upside down emoji] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:03 pm

Having multiple wardrobe malfunctions on purpose is on the same level to me as releasing your own sex tape for the exposure. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

JMO
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:17 pm

Serious question - when were these "multiple" occasions of wardrobe malfunction? I can only recall the Chris Lane concert. Please enlighten me and then I'll be happy to agree to disagree re. "intent vs. accidental" and carry on Smiley
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:22 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Serious question - when were these "multiple" occasions of wardrobe malfunction? I can only recall the Chris Lane concert. Please enlighten me and then I'll be happy to agree to disagree re. "intent vs. accidental" and carry on Smiley

For the record, my inference applies to ANYONE doing this, not just D Lo. I don't know if she has. I don't follow this thread closely enough to know what's been going on.

Granted, IMO she is fake. Beautiful, but clearly in it for the attention. But hey, that's the new norm right?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:21 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Serious question - when were these "multiple" occasions of wardrobe malfunction? I can only recall the Chris Lane concert. Please enlighten me and then I'll be happy to agree to disagree re. "intent vs. accidental" and carry on Smiley

So let me try to understand this. Someone or someones is/are to post a list of wardrobe malfunctions in order to enlighten others who disagree and then maybe those that have a differing opinion will grant the ones they differ with an agree to disagree attitude?
Personally, I don't think so.
I'm not here to change anyone else's opinion.
I think the majority of the time this lady dresses borderline import model attire for every day events. She often flirts with nip slips--the meat&geek dress is a good example, but many of her other interview videos also feature a bit too much breast.
This is my opinion. I personally do not care who else embraces this. JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever