SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 8 of 69 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:28 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ She looks completely different in both of those YouTube caps. She looks like Nick Lachey's wife in the second one IMO.

IMO that second pic is someone else ...as Danielle Lo has a mole on the top of her left side lip and second YouTube pic the girl doesn't ...I don't think she would get rid of it question
Yeah, I realized after the fact. The girl in that cap really looks like the twin of Nick Lachey's wife. What's her name? Melissa?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:29 pm

I only watched the first YouTube video, cause I don't have the patience to watch the 18 minute one. But she seems fun, nice, normal. I like her personality. So far at least laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:34 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ She looks completely different in both of those YouTube caps. She looks like Nick Lachey's wife in the second one IMO.

IMO that second pic is someone else ...as Danielle Lo has a mole on the top of her left side lip and second YouTube pic the girl doesn't ...I don't think she would get rid of it question
Yeah, I realized after the fact. The girl in that cap really looks like the twin of Nick Lachey's wife. What's her name? Melissa?

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 3806527698 yep! Sorry thumbsup
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:43 pm

casjacknick wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Apparently she wore a dress on her date last night (acc to RS and his video) , that kept exposing herself and everyone could see. ugh trashy imo.
Yeah I unfortunately chose to watch said video and saw the boobage. I was actually expecting a sluttier looking dress considering I read there would be a nip slip. It didn't look that trashy to me actually. It seemed like maybe she didn't understand the limits of dancing and the dress. Also tape. Either she used the tape and it failed or she didn't and she should have. Anyway, I thought the dress would be worse considering. Also, I would be mortified if that happened to me on a date, especially in front of so many people AND cameras, so if she can move past it and continue the date... good for her? I just wonder if they will cut it out completely or blur/black box it. I imagine if they want her as Ette or she's final one they will probably cut it out (unless it effects the rest of the date) if she's MOT or the villain I'm sure they'll want to keep it in. Pun intended.

Kashathediva wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Apparently she wore a dress on her date last night (acc to RS and his video) , that kept exposing herself and everyone could see. ugh trashy imo.

IMO it was a wardrobe malfunction. She was dancing, gyrating on the dance floor. They were nipple shots. Most humans have nipples. I saw a man walking down a main street today with his jeans rolled up, shirtless and shoeless. He was far more gross, believe me. It's not as if she mooned everyone intentionally with her breasts. JMOAA. I have seen far trashier when it comes to this show.
I agree Good Post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wouldn't consider accidental nip slips/wardrobe malfunction "trashy", especially since the dress itself looked quite tame. I would consider it more mortifying and embarrassing, but not "trashy".
As [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] also said in another thread, it happens, double sided tape or not, when you're wearing low-cut or strapless styles, moving around a lot and/or sweating (I just resort to wearing extremely fitted bras myself but not everyone prefers that.).

& also in terms of what Nick would be for/against - he liked Kaitlyn, who intentionally took her bottoms off during a group date, so there's that laugh out loud

JMOAA Smiley

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:52 pm

Besides Nick is the King of Shameless Shirtless Selfies on this show and I've seen his nipples more times than I can count. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:56 pm

Yeah, maybe they can have a nipple show off. Group date. Who has the largest, smallest, perkiest, smartest. Maybe someone has a third. Lots of fun options.
Brings back Brad 2.0 with those topless SI shots.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah, maybe they can have a nipple show off. Group date. Who has the largest, smallest, perkiest, smartest. Maybe someone has a third. Lots of fun options.
Brings back Brad 2.0 with those topless SI shots.

3rd nipple should get the GD rose Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 1377737533

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:09 am

The person with the 3rd nipple by nature has a group date every day and night. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:36 am

mariebeth wrote:She was on a YouTube reality show before

She is insanely pretty in motion. And I like that she's placed some restrictions on what she's willing to do (e.g. turning down the go-go dancing) instead of just blindly saying yes to everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:40 am

^I agree - she's super pretty in motion... & has a bubbly presence on video IMO
I thought it was funny how she referenced her Asian heritage re. the nail salon ... her salon looks almost exactly like my brother-in-laws's laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:02 am

She's very pretty, but I really am not a fan of her voice tone. Too bubbly and valley girl sounding. The way she drags out her A's is a little cringe worthy. Why can't everyone have Caila's silky smooth voice tone? Her voice is like butterrrr. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:57 pm

Haha yeah, Caila's voice is the gold standard IMO. She should read audiobooks - I would so listen Smiley

I watched some of Roll Models. Danielle seemed to be the most conservative of the cast (as conservative as one can be in that setting anyway laugh out loud) & seemed really sweet. In one ep, she was super excited about acing a midterm. It was interesting to watch the girls hang out in the "Asian" scene I recall from my university days - bubble tea, pho restaurants, owning or knowing someone who owns
a nail salon (I wouldn't be surprised if they went to karaoke in one of the eps I didn't watch laugh out loud )- something you rarely see in mainstream media. It kind of fascinates me because these girls' jobs go go dancing, import/bikini modelling, a couple even are former strippers - are so polar opposite of the Asian stereotype of "excel academically & go into a sensible profession preferably doctor/lawyer/finance". Definitely interesting to watch from a socio-cultural perspective. (& kind of cool that one of the girls touched on this in one of the eps I watched in full.

This is the ep that they go to the nail salon/pho restaurant & a girl discusses Asian family/parents/community expectations. It was funny to hear one of them speak Vietnamese (I'm Vietnamese-Chinese) - especially partially in a decidedly unconservative context haha (everyone's been warned laugh out loud)

ETA: it's also interesting how Danielle admitted that with her family, it was kind of the opposite in terms of the usual liberal/strict dichotomy - her Asian side of the family surprising her by being really liberal & her white father being more strict. The Vietnamese girl in the series also expressed having surprisingly liberal parents.

I'm glad we are actually getting the opportunity to discuss diverse (specifically Asian) cultures in relation to this franchise. I enjoyed the tidbit we saw during Caila's hometown & look forward to hopefully more discussion with Danielle Smiley (I didn't watch all of Sean's season so idk if they talked about this re. Catherine & I don't recall anything with Sharleen).

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 69 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever