SELECT CONTENT

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:20 am

Peggy (Hi dear), yes there's that same "class & elegance" that sets them apart. I loved her dress the most too, it feels comfortable, appropriate, yet still sexy and complimentary to the body.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:09 pm

notarose wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yay! Thanks so much for posting this. I wanted to re-watch her parts but had already deleted my recording. I really am excited to see her journey and story on the show. She seems awesome. And such a grown up. Excited to watch her. And agree on best dressed what an awesome choice (plus for me one of the best hair and make up winners too - best look overall IMO).

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:27 pm

Nick....."do you work in a hospital?" DUH!! OK, I am a nurse, so maybe I get how dumb that question really was, dear Nick. LOL!!

I love Danielle's hair. I think they look really cute together.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:28 pm

I like her, but think she has a similar personality to Jen. Not a bad thing, but maybe not a match for him.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:35 pm

nutty1 wrote:Nick....."do you work in a hospital?" DUH!! OK, I am a nurse, so maybe I get how dumb that question really was, dear Nick. LOL!!

I love Danielle's hair. I think they look really cute together.

Haha, well a nurse might work at a clinic as well, or a school, though probably not a neonatal intensive care nurse. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:43 pm

I wish she was more outgoing. She'd make a perfect lead

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:52 pm

I know but sweetheart Desi may have killed her chances. While I loved her season, and its major foiler, ratings weren't great and it was considered boring by parts of bachnation. She would have been a lovely Ette.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:13 pm

casjacknick wrote:I know but sweetheart Desi may have killed her chances. While I loved her season, and its major foiler, ratings weren't great and it was considered boring by parts of bachnation. She would have been a lovely Ette.

Yes, I was listening to Robert Mills in a podcast and he was critical of Des, saying she wasn't fiesty enough and Chris Harrison had to confront the contestant with the girlfriend and basically do her job for her. I think Emily was also more introverted than the typical lead, but she worked because she was able to stand up for herself and get confrontational. I can't really see Danielle M doing that, but I do still she has a chance, if Rachel falls through. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:29 pm

^^^
I think the show feeds the stereotype that women are "emotional" and defines that as being "dramatic" at times.  I know plenty of women that handle conflict without hysterics and regret the show never picks a lead that represents that kind of strength.  Des, possibly, was that type (I only watched a few epis) however rather than respecting that she wasn't stereotypic tptb appeared to go full out in trying to make her fit their vision of females.  I wouldn't want Dani to be subjected to that but I would enjoy seeing her as a lead. Given she is in her 30s it could be different in a good way.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:58 am

Oh, I'd love to see her as Ette. I hate she left at F6.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:55 am

Danielle seems like a total sweetheart, but I don't think she could carry a season in a bucket. I don't like confrontational or dramatic to the point of hysteria, but there needs to be some pizzazz. Dani's just so quiet, and I mean literally, the volume of her voice. No shade, since I speak quietly as well, but it doesn't exactly command attention. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:05 am

What a doll. I'd love her already laugh out loud. She reminds me so much of Tenley

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+41
coolangel
suzq
crunchycheeto
pavalygurl
atem