Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Just Looking on Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:That is cute, but I do not exactly see a ton of chemistry there. A peck on the cheek. Maybe he was being respectful or he was still feeling the seasickness, but the fact that his hands don't appear to be touching her anywhere would tell me everything I need to know about how Nick is feeling about her. Friend zone.

They got into some pretty heavy kissing on the ferris wheel on their 1 on 1 date

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:12 pm

^but he had one arm on his side. I mean when you are into someone, don't you want to thouch them, wrap them in your arms?Her hand is touching his face but he didn't. I love their conversations at dinner but really don't see that much chemistry. IMO.
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:49 am

I like her, just don't see much to suggest Nick is into her. It felt like Nick in his BIP, big brother giving wise advice mode with Dani when she told him about her dead fiance. She said other relationships have ended shortly after she revealed the death of her fiance, and to me, Nick was "validating"her that he did not think "less" of her (actually the opposite) and that she should always remember that there was good in the relationship too, i.e., that the fiance loved her.
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2395

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:34 pm

I have no idea why because I don't see the chemistry with Nick either, must be because she is a very likeable girl but Danielle is starting to approach Corinne numbers in Instagram followers. With Danielle on the show for a while she has the potential to pass Corinne in follower numbers but unlikely because Corinne will continue to get airtime for her crazy behavior.
jessietrey

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki on Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:15 pm

It's because even though they may not have had crazy chemistry it was still a very nice and enjoyable date to watch, at least for me. After all the raunchy ridiculous of Corinne, Nick's date with Dani was a very pleasant shift from that, where you got to see them just talk and genuinely enjoy each other's company. Yes, he didn't seem passionately into her but he did seem to like her and like being there with her. I've seen so much talk of Nick just sleep walking through the season and in some ways I see that and others not. And I didn't see that with Dani. He seemed to genuinely enjoy her company.

So yeah, I'm not surprised her numbers have increased as much as they have because people were throwing her name around after the first episode and many seemed to adore her after their date. Which goes to show that contrary to the idea that only the trashy sells, many viewers do enjoy watching a genuinely sweet and likable person, like Dani.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild on Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:22 pm

Just another Jen...pretty,nice, but low energy...too low.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@theheadandtheheart have agreed to perform at my next limo exit. @dmmaltby, you can come too by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 8235

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:10 pm

Do they live in the same state?

I sure wish Raven had a Wells.
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:15 pm

:yes: They both currently live in Nashville, TN.
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 8235

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's because even though they may not have had crazy chemistry it was still a very nice and enjoyable date to watch, at least for me. After all the raunchy ridiculous of Corinne, Nick's date with Dani was a very pleasant shift from that, where you got to see them just talk and genuinely enjoy each other's company. Yes, he didn't seem passionately into her but he did seem to like her and like being there with her. I've seen so much talk of Nick just sleep walking through the season and in some ways I see that and others not. And I didn't see that with Dani. He seemed to genuinely enjoy her company.

So yeah, I'm not surprised her numbers have increased as much as they have because people were throwing her name around after the first episode and many seemed to adore her after their date. Which goes to show that contrary to the idea that only the trashy sells, many viewers do enjoy watching a genuinely sweet and likable person, like Dani.

I think she is also respite from the limo loads of pageant girls that show up every season. For fans that are looking for someone more natural, modest in attire, soft spoken, and mature as a role model Dani fits the bill. It's nice to hear that fans are gravitating toward her.
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@theheadandtheheart have agreed to perform at my next limo exit. @dmmaltby, you can come too by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Okay, this does it for me. They are too cute even in a group. They are two bright, nice and fun people. Wells has spoken positively of her already. She's dropping hints. Wells, don't let this sweetie slip through your fingers. I think she is on until Epi 7, then make your public move before someone else does. :yes:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto on Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:53 pm

I got the impression that Danielle and Wells were friends prior to the show. Didn't Wells mention that he gave her advice about Nick? I think if he were into her, or she were into him, they would have said something to each other before their respective shows. Nonetheless, I do think they'd make a cute couple.
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum