SELECT CONTENT

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:06 am

She is definitely IMO one of the minorities when it comes to the right reasons. I could see her with a ChrisL kinda guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:13 pm

Is she back to nursing? I had heard on the radio a while back that she was modeling. Maybe she does it in her spare time?

I like her but also didn't like her dress for the WTA at all.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15241

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:00 pm

albean99 wrote:Is she back to nursing? I had heard on the radio a while back that she was modeling. Maybe she does it in her spare time?

Yes she is....I think she has been modeling on the side for a while, before she went on the show.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:45 pm

sbolduc wrote:
albean99 wrote:Is she back to nursing? I had heard on the radio a while back that she was modeling. Maybe she does it in her spare time?

Yes she is....I think she has been modeling on the side for a while, before she went on the show.

I could be wrong but while pre-season sluething it seems she left nursing after her fiancé died, pursued modelling which led to an in on sometimes being in music vids, then made nursing her priority career again but still dabbles in modelling/music vid appearances when the opportunity arises.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:38 pm

Dani M's a sweetheart. I hope she finds someone amazing and gets her HEA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat May 20, 2017 1:34 pm

This is random, but I randomly saw her instagram, and I think she got breast implants. I remember people rudely saying that she was incredibly flat chested on the bachelor. But it looks good and looks natural on her. 

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 4:05 pm

Yeah that bathing suit top definitely makes it seem like she had her breasts done since it's one of those bathing suits that flattens the chest even more and it's not doing so with her. That said, I think she still looks great.

I tcan see her possibly being on BIP and maybe part of a reason to have breast augmentation before this? Beach ready for sure and she's a beautiful gril.

I had heard in a podcast with Millsy that they are changing things up this year so maybe they will bring on new contestants or something who haven't been on (like they did with Ashley I's sister) so as to give a new incentive for some cast to go on who may not be that interested in past contestants?

If so I think Dani could be on there and would prefer her to most of the other girls from Nick's season. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat May 20, 2017 5:29 pm

I find it kind of sad that she may have felt the need to change her body at this point. Seems she was fine with her small chest before otherwise she would've done this a long time ago or worn padded bras and bikinis on the show. I hope it's just padding. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat May 20, 2017 5:34 pm

If she did get implants, at least they are not overly large. They look small and natural.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue May 30, 2017 12:13 pm

I saw her in some pics over the weekend at the Vegas pool party, and it def looks like she got small implants. She was also getting a little feisty with Rob, the glasses guy who got eliminated night one on Rachel's season. I definitely think she is trying hard to be on BIP. IT's weird because she was SUPER SUPER quiet on Nick's season, But seems way more outgoing on her IG story, social media etc.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:30 am

Topic is locked. Further discussions in the BIP thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+41
coolangel
suzq
crunchycheeto
pavalygurl
atem