SELECT CONTENT

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:34 pm

julychild wrote:What if she didn't make it to F6? I bet almost everyone had her in their F6 predictions to RS, maybe she was the common theme or whatever that he talked about. Everyone assumed she was still there because she wasn't back on sm. What do you guys think?

Hopefully she wasn't the villain.

That was my guess too. I just checked his tweet and everyone but one person had her in their final 6.

She seemed to have that perfect backstory for F4, but I personally never thought she was nick's type and always thought she would be a producer pick.

Back to top Go down

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:23 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
julychild wrote:What if she didn't make it to F6? I bet almost everyone had her in their F6 predictions to RS, maybe she was the common theme or whatever that he talked about. Everyone assumed she was still there because she wasn't back on sm. What do you guys think?

That was my guess too. I just checked his tweet and everyone but one person had her in their final 6.

She seemed to have that perfect backstory for F4, but I personally never thought she was nick's type and always thought she would be a producer pick.

Yeah there was some slight movement as well after the cut to make it F6 from her SM but wasn't conclusive since it was so slight. She was definitely in St. Thomas (GD boat pic) but maybe that is where it ended for her.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:45 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:

Yeah there was some slight movement as well after the cut to make it F6 from her SM but wasn't conclusive since it was so slight. She was definitely in St. Thomas (GD boat pic) but maybe that is where it ended for her.

I too think she was cast because of her backstory and her story fits rumored lead Luke (her being in country music vids) or Nick (hometown area connection but took a reality tv show to bring them together).

Personally I would find it a nice change if the edit didn't harp on her "tragic past" for our entertainment. It would be rewarding to see a woman who has rebuilt herself after an experience such as hers. I think people are shaped by life events however the strong and able are not forever defined by a single tragedy. I'm hoping she arrived healed unlike IMO Emily M or Kelsey P or the blonde whose guy committed suicide from Chris' season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:01 pm

I checked today and her photo count has decreased since the 30th.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:15 pm

hae1001 wrote:I checked today and her photo count has decreased since the 30th.

I noticed that too. So she's definitely gone.

Crazy since a lot of us thought both Danielles would surely be frontrunners!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:51 pm

I don't know, imo, nothing is crazy when viewed through the small snips and snaps we find. IMO not much a profile is developed for me to form an opinion.
It's kind of hard to get much of an idea until it airs and more feedback comes across from actual friends/family who know them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:13 am

I was being hyperbolic Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:22 am

I was rooting for her to go far, since she's age-appropriate, but I always felt like she may not have a strong enough personality for Nick, or should I say vivacious. I don't know if it's those music videos that gave me that impression or what, but I just don't see her as a sassy sort of woman.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:41 am

mindless wrote:I was rooting for her to go far, since she's age-appropriate, but I always felt like she may not have a strong enough personality for Nick, or should I say vivacious. I don't know if it's those music videos that gave me that impression or what, but I just don't see her as a sassy sort of woman.  

I also liked that she was one of the women in her 30s. IMO women occupy they own skin with greater self-assurance in that decade compared to their 20s. I have no favorites but she peaked my interest.
My impression based on very limited info is that she has a sarcastic sense of humor as on her/her brother's Facebook accounts they posted some cheeky comments on each other's pages.  Also on one of her Facebook accounts, probably the modelling one, she commented on following her dream to be model.  I admire people who act on their dreams.
She was one of a few known that enjoy the outdoors - pics of hiking - as does Nick so it's always nice to already have something in common.
Once her IG is public, if ever, I am interested to see her pics as on Facebook she responded to a friend comment about photography.  Apparently she has a lot of cameras suggesting she is serious about photography.  
She doesn't strike me as the sassy sort either but with only Facebook to go on it's really difficult to know much.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:20 pm

She may have made the F4 after all.
Beach Lover wrote:This comment was posted under that RS tweet.  Was she completely ruled out here for F4?

Jenn ‏@roehrjenn  12m12 minutes ago Reno, NV
@RealitySteve I know Danielle Maltby made final four from friends who know her in Nashville, and the last girl is either Kristina or Whitney.
nothatgirl wrote:It would make me so happy if Danielle M was back in the running! The girl tweeting RS said that DM's 5 mutual friends she got a HTD and that she wasn't there for her brothers engagement. Her SM definitely showed changes, but I don't think it's crazy to think TPTB might be using it to mislead us or that her family changed it, since Raven's IG showed changes too.

Could the chicken parm clue fit her at all?

IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:28 pm

Until proven otherwise, i'll continue to take it that she is out. Aside from the unfollows, she changed her profile pic. More often than not, when people make those type of changes on sm, it turns out that they are home and did it themselves.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:39 pm

I think she is home as well. Too many changes to ignore.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+41
coolangel
suzq
crunchycheeto
pavalygurl
atem