SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 18 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:30 pm

They had that small suitcase with them, so wherever they were for those few hours, it looks like they needed a change of clothes. I hope something comes out about their visit soon because I'm so noisy laugh out loud

ETA: What a crazy freaking world. Their harasser is defending JoJo on Twitter **edited**. I'm so confused laugh out loud

Last edited by Ash2214 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 18 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:42 pm

Ash2214 wrote:They had that small suitcase with them, so wherever they were for those few hours, it looks like they needed a change of clothes. I hope something comes out about their visit soon because I'm so noisy laugh out loud
What I don't like is that they weren't spotted out and didn't post anything. Very few good things can come from that laugh out loud I guess I'll have to trust them to manage their own lives somehow though...

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:42 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:They had that small suitcase with them, so wherever they were for those few hours, it looks like they needed a change of clothes. I hope something comes out about their visit soon because I'm so noisy laugh out loud
What I don't like is that they weren't spotted out and didn't post anything. Very few good things can come from that laugh out loud I guess I'll have to trust them to manage their own lives somehow though...

They were spotted by a fan walking down the street if that counts laugh out loud laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:49 pm

Alanna wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:Jojo now has 2.1M IG followers yes .
I saw that. And one of her followers is Lucy Hale, for some reason, I find that adorbs Smiley
Look :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BER56wGQutG/?hl=en

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HfVFFikzeGY (1:20)

Lucy has talked about JoJo in numerous interviews because people would always say JoJo looks like Lucy (along with Isla Fisher.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:01 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

They were spotted by a fan walking down the street if that counts laugh out loud laugh out loud
Slightly. Just slightly. 

Harrasser is obsessed with Jo and doesn't think anyone is good enough, so I'm not surprised at the tweets. Imo.

And thanks for posting about Lucy Hale @LennoxColinRolland, girl! I think they look alike too, they're both so cute and it's annoying how much I cannot dislike either laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sweptfringe Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:06 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:Jojo now has 2.1M IG followers yes .
I saw that. And one of her followers is Lucy Hale, for some reason, I find that adorbs Smiley
Look :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BER56wGQutG/?hl=en

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HfVFFikzeGY (1:20)

Lucy has talked about JoJo in numerous interviews because people would always say JoJo looks like Lucy (along with Isla Fisher.)
Yeah also I have seen that JoJo is good friends with one of Lucy's closest friend Carly Pearce she recently also comment on JoJos recent photo on Instagram to check her fb messages laugh out loud . I actually like this group of friends with JoJo just good people Smiley hopefully we see them hang out !
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:11 pm

She's not a big promoter of products. The only other one she has done since becoming the bachelorette was those amazing Reebok sneakers, so I'm glad she's being picky and picking good products. Dermalogica has some amazing face creams that I've used before!

https://instagram.com/p/BLeAMUvFWXb/

Last edited by Ash2214 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:12 pm

Maybe they were doing something related to this? He would have been sooo bored laugh out loud 

I'm glad to see her shilling something legit and her skin is pretty fab imo.

ETA: totally agree @Ash2214, I love them too!!

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:14 pm

Alanna wrote:Maybe they were doing something related to this? He would have been sooo bored laugh out loud 

You and I are always on the same page laugh out loud for real though, I've used some of their products before. So good!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:15 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Maybe they were doing something related to this? He would have been sooo bored laugh out loud 

You and I are always on the same page laugh out loud for real though, I've used some of their products before. So good!
Samesies!! We definitely always in sync kisses 

And I'm waiting for Jo to promote something tacky or do something crazy and she just isn't and never has. Brother Ben did a good job with this one, parents chipped in a little laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:18 pm

^ It's crazy to think that since May, she's only promoted two (good) products. She's been so smart about all of this IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:25 pm

Jordan seriously tagged along for THIS..? laugh out loud

But yesss, skin care products! I need some eye creams!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh