SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happybirthday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 19 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:32 pm

I used dermalogica after I saw a big ad for it in an InStyle magazine when I was in undergrad a few years ago. I used one of their under eye creams because I always looked exhausted with being in school laugh out loud

A lot of their stuff is pretty reasonable! Side note - I will laugh my bum off if this is why Jordan flew with her to LA for a few hours. Such a good Baddy laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

happybirthday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 19 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:16 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ It's crazy to think that since May, she's only promoted two (good) products. She's been so smart about all of this IMO

She did one snap for the fitfabfun thing dizzy happybirthday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 19 4256136633
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:42 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ It's crazy to think that since May, she's only promoted two (good) products. She's been so smart about all of this IMO

She did one snap for the fitfabfun thing dizzy happybirthday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 19 4256136633
That was so silly, can't imagine it pays nearly enough to entice her. I was thinking, "what are you doin, girlfriend??" Baddy was working so she was bored is my guess.

Those derma posts are tagged in LA so hopefully this is what they were up to.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:02 pm

Sorry for the double post but definitely looks like this is what they were in LA for: https://twitter.com/aliciacarbajal/status/786278453595156484

And then Baddy watched a sad romantic movie and cried laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:06 pm

I can't believe he flew with her to LA for just a few hours. They obviously wouldn't have a hotel room so he must have been bored out of her mind watching her do the stuff she did yesterday. That's such dedication! laugh out loud Although I don't think he likes for her to fly alone, which is why he flew from NC to Dallas to Chico a couple of weeks ago and she stayed in Dallas and then the same for when they went to Vegas.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:12 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I can't believe he flew with her to LA for just a few hours. They obviously wouldn't have a hotel room so he must have been bored out of her mind watching her do the stuff she did yesterday. That's such dedication! laugh out loud Although I don't think he likes for her to fly alone, which is why he flew from NC to Dallas to Chico a couple of weeks ago and she stayed in Dallas and then the same for when they went to Vegas.
I know, so hilarious. What a bad boy we have on our hands here. 

Regarding the flying alone, I wonder why he does that because you're right, he's definitely made a conscious effort to always be with her unless he's at work or when she flew to meet him in Chico. No matter the reason/thinking, I'm sure Jo appreciates the company!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Higgs13 Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:27 pm

Great updates everyone -thanks!  I went looking for those Reebok sneakers Jo promoted but couldn't find them or remember the style name. Does anyone have the description or info?  TIA. no idea

Higgs13

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:58 pm

Less for the gossip mongers to speculate about if he travels with her, IMO!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:06 pm

Higgs13 wrote: Great updates everyone -thanks!  I went looking for those Reebok sneakers Jo promoted but couldn't find them or remember the style name. Does anyone have the description or info?  TIA.  no idea
It's these and they're adorable imo: http://m.reebok.com/us/reebok-zprint-her/AR2946.html

I'm not sure BBJ cares about rumors but Jo might. I guess he might just like her and want to be with her laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:51 pm

So Jojo had a photo shoot yesterday in LA and Baddy tagged along  giggling . I'm so happy that Jojo has her own projects and it looks like this is a great partnership with a reputable company and product. Majority of the IG comments on their products are positive. If not for Jo's endorsement, I might not heard of Dermalogica. I will look for their product and try the eye cream.

As far as I know Jojo have endorsed 3 products since the AFTR show, namely Diffeyewear, Reebook and this one. Fabfitfun does not count since she only show it on snapchat where the vids and pics are automatically deleted after 24 hrs. What's funny is she only mentioned that she likes the sponge and table cloth  cantstopl .

This is what she posted today in Dermalogica IG along with her beauty tips:  

happybirthday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 19 2el9pq0

dermalogica  I'm absolutely loving this new #PhytoReplenish Oil! It totally gives me the perfect dewy glow without feeling too greasy. I've also learned this destressing massage to help me relax and unwind. It really helps to absorb the oil so I can wake up with hydrated and refreshed skin. #dermalogica #dermalogicapartner .Want to learn the massage too?!

dermalogica Did y'all know that being stressed out can make your skin super dull? #DailyMicrofoliant is now my go-to product to instantly brighten my skin. It's a gentle powder exfoliant and I love how the texture really makes it feel like you're smoothing everything out. I'm obsessed!

dermalogica You guys--I had no idea double cleansing was a thing! I start with #Precleanse and follow with #SpecialCleansingGel. It totally removed all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling so clean. Love the way it foams!

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:59 pm

^ And she thought the tablecloth was a blanket.. laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:02 pm

And at least with the Diffeyewear, she designed her own special "Live Loud" collection and they're partnered up with a good charity. She's been very, very selective and I haven't had any issues with anything (3 things laugh out loud) she's promoted.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh