SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 20 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Isabel123 Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:48 pm

New fan vid of HD quality by  sportygirl1634. Happy 5th month anniversary to Jojo and Jordan.

Jojo and Jordan | Their Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F7uubFmC9c
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 20 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:55 pm

Thanks for posting @Isabel123!!! All those head kisses heartbeat Even when he wasn't in love with her, he was still so sweet, like by accident laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:30 pm

Thanks @Isabel123! This video is possibly the best one yet! IMO

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:15 pm

We pretty much guessed but I think this confirms it, Jo is wearing the same shoes she flew home in here:
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 20 Image18

What a sweet Baddy to come with her for just a few hours heartbeat I don't think he'd ever advertise what a sweetheart he is, might ruin his image laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:20 am

That's a cute outfit she has on! Since she has the Q&A tomorrow, I would assume they would head to CT at some point today. He was in Chico last week for work and he's not calling a game this weekend, so I would be surprised if he had something going on.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:23 am

Ash2214 wrote:That's a cute outfit she has on! Since she has the Q&A tomorrow, I would assume they would head to CT at some point today. He was in Chico last week for work and he's not calling a game this weekend, so I would be surprised if he had something going on.
Makes sense. Plus he flew with her for a trip that was literally 1/2 a day so I don't see him not coming along for an entire weekend, or at least 2 days. He's probably low key like her brothers laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:35 am

For viewing pleasure laugh out loud :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKqg0FRDG-1/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK3kITzB8VS/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJOxGyXjjLG/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:09 am

"My future broseph is hilarious!!" Brother Ben's comment on Jordan's power ranger video haha JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 20 1f609

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:39 am

Wth is the "Seph" part in "Brosepth"..? laugh out loud I feel dumb

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:41 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Wth is the "Seph" part in "Brosepth"..? laugh out loud I feel dumb
Nothing, they're just bro-ing out laugh out loud http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=broseph

If you know if Ben has no concerns, he must be the best boyfriend ever laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:26 am

Not sure if this is just a phone interview or if he has to be there in person:

@HannahStormESPN: Tomorrow at 10 am SportsCenter: #FaceToFace with @KevinHart4real @JRodgers11 @JohnnyDamon ..also on #HearstLive

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:32 am

Jo fav'd this tweet, so looks like she's staying at the Mohegan through Saturday night for the concert too: https://twitter.com/fergie/status/786650417878839296

It'd be so weird if she stayed in CT alone without baddy or her fam/friends.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh