SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

amazing - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 22 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:43 pm

^yes. They're presumably in Connecticut right now.

Back to top Go down

amazing - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 22 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:45 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Sammy_smithh wrote:Hi you guys I'm new here, but all I have to say is that I love this couple. the thing I most love about this couple is that they are just back to living their life now and not obsessing with the whole bachelor thing and I like the fact that they stay off social media.

Welcome! Smiley

They're fun to follow, but they're one of the more private couples that have come from the show. It makes their social media activity more fun given they don't do it often. It's funny, they're so private that I was thinking Jordan hadn't seen JoJo's sister since Thailand almost 6 months ago, but we got a fan picture of them last weekend and Rachel was in the background laugh out loud they're not sharing everything and I like it.
I'm really interested and so nosy about the Patton/Fletcher family dynamic. I'm not sure if it's just my own read of things but I always get the impression that Jo, Ben and Matt are "siblings" as in she's their baby sister, they're always together, etc., while Peter and Rachel are like her step siblings and not as close even though she's equally related to both sets.

And welcome @sammy_smithh!! So nice to have a new fan in here, especially one that seems to know something about the SEC/ESPN, areas where we're sorely lacking knowledge right now laugh out loud

From my sleuthing/creeping/whatever I also saw on their public Facebooks that Matt is engaged and has been since July laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:53 pm

Keep fighting the good fight @Ash2214!!! laugh out loud I'm looking forward to Jo and BBJ getting dressed up to go to these weddings!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:56 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy_smithh Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:10 pm

I understand why they're private because when I read people magazine article Jordan said he's more private as a person. So he probably doesn't wanna share everything on SM

Sammy_smithh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:11 pm

Jo just snapped, they're in a hotel room. She whines she wants veggies and he mocks her for it laugh out loud I don't think she's much of a veggie lover unless their form is refried and served in a taco.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:16 pm

Sammy_smithh wrote:Oh and sports center studios are based in Bristol, CT so I think Jordan and jojo are probably together since Mohegan is also in CT

Welcome1 Sammy. Thanks for the info, what a good timing for Jordan to guest at ESPN tomorrow. It would be both work and R & R at the same time accompanying Jo to Mohegan.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy_smithh Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:18 pm

Thanks for the welcome and yeah I'm a big sports fan

Sammy_smithh

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:22 pm

They are probably in CT right now per Jo's snap. Jordan's teasing Jo with her order cantstopl .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLhdS53gIaW

|| Vegetables & Diet Coke!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:24 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLhdaGOg_BS

|| Only 1 filter on snap
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:38 pm

I see in her latest snap that she got her vegetables and her Diet Coke... And a salad, mac and cheese, and a burger with fries laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:40 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I see in her latest snap that she got her vegetables and her Diet Coke... And a salad, mac and cheese, and a burger with fries laugh out loud
I can't tell- did he get any of it?? laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh