SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beccatilley - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 37 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Isabel123 Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:39 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It looks to me like an airport? Baddy being the best baddy ever and already heading home per usual right away.. Unless he has to call a game this weekend.

The guy who tweeted the pic is based from NC and yes it looks like an airport and he's charging his phone. If he's flying home tonight, how long is his flight from NC to Dallas?
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

beccatilley - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 37 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Isabel123 Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:46 pm

http://www.secsports.com/clubhouse/football

Battle of the unbeatens: Aggies vs. Tide
32 minutes ago
SEC Network's Peter Burns and Jordan Rodgers break down the anticipated matchup between No. 6 Texas A&M and No. 1 Alabama.

Can the Tigers stop the Rebels' potent offense?
19 minutes ago
SEC Network's Jordan Rodgers and Peter Burns believe Saturday's SEC West matchup will come down to Chad Kelly vs. LSU's defense.

Arkansas, Auburn both have rising momentum
15 minutes ago
SEC Network's Peter Burns and Jordan Rodgers believe the No. 23 Tigers and the No. 17 Hogs will need big numbers on offense to win.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:58 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:It looks to me like an airport? Baddy being the best baddy ever and already heading home per usual right away.. Unless he has to call a game this weekend.

The guy who tweeted the pic is based from NC and yes it looks like an airport and he's charging his phone. If he's flying home tonight, how long is his flight from NC to Dallas?

Less than three hours. It's around 2.5 hours I believe, so not too bad. He hasn't called a game in a couple of weeks. Last weekend was supposed to be his turn, but I'm guessing he changed things around to go with JoJo to Mohegan.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:43 am

There are some new pics under their tagged pics on IG.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:29 am

The photo of Jackson "contemplating" cracks me up because he looks to be actually watching for his new dad to drive up. He's already very attached! (imo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:20 am

BKay wrote:The photo of Jackson "contemplating" cracks me up because he looks to be actually watching for his new dad to drive up. He's already very attached! (imo)
In the hair snap tutorial, Jackson was standing on his hind legs to get closer to Baddy before he sat down to pet him. Too cute!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:38 pm

Snap delays whyyyy laugh out loud they're with his best friend Todd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:59 pm

^ Haha I know! What the heck, I hate the delays laugh out loud

They're out tonight with Todd and JoJo's friends. I definitely saw Kathy and her fiancé and then JoJo's friend Hannah and her husband in the snaps.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sweptfringe Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:04 am

Same guys these delays are annoying damn haha
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:53 am

I'm trying to imagine they're Halloween costumes....brandy and joe dirt perhaps laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:04 am

The snaps of them cuddling in a bar laugh out loud and they're clearly trying to find Todd a girl. And of course Jordan had to leave a cute/funny comment on her picture she posted with Kathryn.

Here's a fan picture:
https://instagram.com/p/BL2zNKjh3yK/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:18 am

Ash2214 wrote:The snaps of them cuddling in a bar laugh out loud and they're clearly trying to find Todd a girl. And of course Jordan had to leave a cute/funny comment on her picture she posted with Kathryn.

Here's a fan picture:
https://instagram.com/p/BL2zNKjh3yK/
I think they were cuddling because he accidentally dropped the phone on her or bumped her trying to take a selfie, which is why Todd offered to take it for them laugh out loud laugh out loud Oops!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh