SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mumuxdolcevita - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:27 pm

Oh my goodness. More snaps loaded with the delay and they're so cute!! Jo and Baddy are competing throwing basketballs and Jo wins, she's soo happy and runs to high five him even though he just lost to her laugh out loud Next snaps shows her carrying a unicorn toy and Baddy says that he thought she already had her unicorn while pointing to himself, she tells him that now she has 2!! She's pretty much the cutest thing ever and seems so happy Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

mumuxdolcevita - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:29 pm

^^ What a great time they are having Smiley

State Fair ✔️Fletcher's Corny Dog ✔️ Fried everything ✔️ Not throwing up ✔️ @jrodgers11 by @joelle_fletcher

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  mumuxdolcevita - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 1f49c

mumuxdolcevita - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 8367-910 mumuxdolcevita - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 I_got_13 mumuxdolcevita - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 E5kqdm15 mumuxdolcevita - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:35 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh my goodness. More snaps loaded with the delay and they're so cute!! Jo and Baddy are competing throwing basketballs and Jo wins, she's soo happy and runs to high five him even though he just lost to her laugh out loud Next snaps shows her carrying a unicorn toy and Baddy says that he thought she already had her unicorn while pointing to himself, she tells him that now she has 2!! She's pretty much the cutest thing ever and seems so happy Smiley

This was absolutely adorable. I'm curious to see what they're doing tonight since Jordan said it was going to get weird. Haunted house maybe or maybe it's just because they will all be together? His snaps just came through with the farm animals haha

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:39 pm

Hahaha Alanna "throwing basketballs" laugh out loud & is it just me or did Jordan write that caption for her laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:44 pm

More of Jordan's snaps are coming through now because of the delay. They're just as good laugh out loud

Luke's lady "friend" Aimee is there with them too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:45 pm

A.j wrote:Hahaha Alanna "throwing basketballs" laugh out loud & is it just me or did Jordan write that caption for her laugh out loud
Making/ shooting? laugh out loud I'm a big sports enthusiast! I also wonder why Baddy thinks the snaps are going to get weird today. Hopefully that's coming laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:05 pm

Friends Fried Fun by @jrodgers11

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  mumuxdolcevita - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 1f49c

mumuxdolcevita - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 8367-910 mumuxdolcevita - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 I_got_13 mumuxdolcevita - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 E5kqdm15 mumuxdolcevita - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:10 pm

^^probably not, they're back home laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:27 pm

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jojo%20fletcher&src=typd
mumuxdolcevita - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 CvZ_QS1VIAAgj2e

mumuxdolcevita - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 CvaIyJ4VMAAFM2m

mumuxdolcevita - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 CvZqbp1WcAAXFCi

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:32 pm

mumuxdolcevita - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 CvZ2kFTWcAAgGIX
https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jojo%20and%20jordan&src=typd
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:35 pm

Aww they're having so much fun:) JoJo AND Jordan's friends are all there. That's sweet to have them all involved.

What happened to Luke's other lady friend Miss Ohio/Oklahoma/whatever laugh out loud ?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:48 pm

^ Nothing at all from what I've seen laugh out loud There has been zero interaction between them since that weekend they got together. He's been interacting with Aimee a lot again on social media and last night he went to a concert with her per her Twitter, so it seems like they might be together or just really close friends.

I just randomly thought about this, but I like how out of JoJo's friends, they've been with Kathryn and her fiancé and Hannah and her husband the most since the move to Dallas. She's still friends with Ali, Kate, and the female Jordan as I've seen them interact on social media, but I think 1. JoJo has kind of gotten out of that phase of being out at bars every single weekend and 2. Ali dates her ex Chad's best friend, so that might have something to do with it laugh out loud

Regardless, the couples they were with last night and today just seem to be a good fit for where JoJo is in her life right now. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh