SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pumprules - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 57 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by everly Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:54 am

A.j wrote:^probably. Though, I wanted to see the playback so bad! My inquiring mind wants to know the question Becca didn't wasn't to answer that Jo pointed out laugh out loud
It was questions about Robert. Becca doesn't want to touch that with a 10ft pole. laugh out loud

everly

Back to top Go down

pumprules - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 57 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:56 am

everly wrote:
A.j wrote:^probably. Though, I wanted to see the playback so bad! My inquiring mind wants to know the question Becca didn't wasn't to answer that Jo pointed out laugh out loud
It was questions about Robert. Becca doesn't want to touch that with a 10ft pole. laugh out loud
What Everly said laugh out loud Becca wants to remain coy-ish about it IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:00 am

Well, it didn't help with her posts about being the third wheel and not having a fourth laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:12 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
everly wrote:
What Everly said laugh out loud Becca wants to remain coy-ish about it IMO.

I'm convinced she doesn't want to answer it because it'll put a hole in their plan (Robert+Becca's) of pretending they're dating so they can get more vacations and endorsements for promoting Vampped, as well as getting more followers and getting more people to join. It's so obvious to me that they're not dating and what they're doing (well, what she is) and frankly it doesn't shock me. She wants to stay in the limelight as long as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:32 am

laugh out loud at the snaps of Becca and Jo in bed with Becca smacking her. Go back to the friendlier bedmate in that house, Jo Smiley

I wonder what they're flying to NYC for today.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:36 am

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud at the snaps of Becca and Jo in bed with Becca smacking her. Go back to the friendlier bedmate in that house, Jo Smiley

I wonder with Becca staying if they moved Jordan to the couch. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:42 am

md23682 wrote:
Alanna wrote:laugh out loud at the snaps of Becca and Jo in bed with Becca smacking her. Go back to the friendlier bedmate in that house, Jo Smiley

I wonder with Becca staying if they moved Jordan to the couch. cantstopl
Ha!! No, I don't think so. That looked like the guest bedroom, I'm sure Jo found her way back to Baddy later.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:32 am

^ laugh out loud JoJo joked that Becca was moving into their spare bedroom on Periscope.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:15 am

Yeah, it was definitely the spare bedroom because the headboard to the bed is darker than the one in their bedroom. We've seen it in their snaps before laugh out loud

Hmm, I'm curious to find out why they would be in NY today. Would there be anything SEC Network related there?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:16 am

https://instagram.com/p/BMSrF-5jIBF/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:13 pm

@JRodger11: Guess who's making his way to NYC for @Bravotv's #VanderCrawl!? Save a spot for me at the bar @mrjaxtaylor #PumpRules #partner

Should be a fun night for them! And hopefully a fun weekend because I'd be surprised if she didn't go to Tenessee with him on Friday.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:15 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@JRodger11: Guess who's making his way to NYC for @Bravotv's #VanderCrawl!? Save a spot for me at the bar @mrjaxtaylor #PumpRules #partner

Should be a fun night for them! And hopefully a fun weekend because I'd be surprised if she didn't go to Tenessee with him on Friday.
Yeah I agree, it wouldn't make sense for her to fly home when she can go and hang out with Luke and their buddies for the weekend. Plus, we already know they're not the biggest fans of flying separately if it can be avoided.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh