SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 7 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:48 pm

heartbeat

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 7 Image15

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 7 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:44 pm

They were at Home Depot today per the caption:

https://instagram.com/p/BLR1Jkph0g7/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:18 pm

Sun kissed angel, how sweet is that? And this is coming from the baddest boy there is, laugh out loud. Jo gets to have the sensible, caring side of BBJ something probably most of his ex gfs wanted from him, lucky her. :cutesmile!: I love how she went from doubting,questioning, and grilling him to
being completely secured, loved, and happy in their relationship. This was everything I hoped for her (especially since this looked like it was going to be a train wreck season). I love JoJo and I've grown to love BBJ as well. Don't post much but I'll quietly support them. blowkiss

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:18 pm

I feel like these two are always at Home Depot or Home Goods laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:50 pm

Alanna wrote:heartbeat

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 7 Image15

Jo's snaps of Jordan at home are always so adorable

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:03 pm

Just a short clip where Jordan was asked BTS of 1st night. He said he got dressed up at noontime, stepped out of limo at 10 pm and final rose was handed out at 8 AM next day. Stepping out of the limo was more stressful than facing the 100K Alabama/Tennessee fans during football games JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 7 3806527698 .

Jordan Rodgers talks Bachelorette Behind The Scenes

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:47 pm

I call bs on him being that nervous. Just no way imo. He is so good with people and women specifically and he knows it. I think he just did it for a lark before his job started and accidentally slipped and fell for the girl.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:18 am

Awww sweet little Jo looks so happy here Smiley I love BBJ's body language too, he's so big in comparison laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BLSUxPgFxze/

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:21 am

They're so cute JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 7 1f60d

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:30 am

Aww, cute!   PINKHEART

Thanks for being so normal you two, at least so far!  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:31 am

Now she's snapping and they're having a dance party in the car laugh out loud 

Luke commented on the pic that it's totally planned and to "come on." Sounds like a good big brother comment. So cute!

I also thought it's interesting that he posted a pic of himself and Aaron as little boys today for #fbf. Not that it changes anything really but it would be nice if the relations with all 3 brothers warmed. I'm sure it would make BBJ very happy, and their whole family and Jo.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:35 am

Gosh, so normal and so cute. I want her slip on shoes, but I'm not spending $400 on them and I wasn't the bachelorette so I can't get free clothes/shoes laugh out loud

Luke is always leaving them the funniest comments on their pictures, even of ones of them not together. I love how close they all are. I too noticed Alanna that Luke posted that picture. It's definitely interesting. I hope that's a positive sign for them all.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh