SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happybirthday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 61 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:32 pm

Well looks like Olivia made a good first impression for Jordan, she's actually on his Snapchat laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

happybirthday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 61 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:32 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:And yet Ashley still acts like JoJo doesnt exist laugh out loud
I wonder how cranky Jo is right now laugh out loud

Not too cranky I'm guessing because he's still hanging in her per his snaps. He just asked if he was her knight in shining armor laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:32 pm

This is so sweet, Jojo and Jordan sharing a cotton candy during Jo's birthday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMSy0CfARgN

|| Celebrating @joelle_fletcher's birthday!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:35 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:And yet Ashley still acts like JoJo doesnt exist laugh out loud
I wonder how cranky Jo is right now laugh out loud

Not too cranky I'm guessing because he's still hanging in her per his snaps. He just asked if he was her knight in shining armor laugh out loud
I just saw the latest. She's pretty much in his lap, as she should be laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:51 pm

From Jordan's latest snap

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jordan%20rodgers&src=typd
happybirthday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 61 CwTgD_RUUAUHILn
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:53 pm

JoJo on his lap with Ashley off to the side. Good.. Know your place, Ashley laugh out loud kidding!

https://instagram.com/p/BMVPMiwDwr8/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:59 pm

^ No JK IMO! Serves her right! Now THIS is a JK laugh out loud

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:01 am

Ash2214 wrote:JoJo on his lap with Ashley off to the side. Good.. Know your place, Ashley laugh out loud kidding!

https://instagram.com/p/BMVPMiwDwr8/
laugh out loud from everything we've seen from Baddy, I don't think Jo ever needs to worry about being forgotten. 

This is cute: https://instagram.com/p/BMVL7S-gkjq/

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:19 am

Per Jordan's snap , it looks like they were done partying before midnight, i'm assuming he needs to rest for his work tomorrow. I'm hoping Jojo will go with him to Charlotte and then to Nashville.

Some pics from Getty images..... http://www.gettyimages.ca/search/photographer?excludenudity=true&family=editorial&page=1&phrase=jojo%20fletcher&photographer=steve%20zak%20photography&sort=newest#license

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:57 am

Hey guys! im new here
Can some fill me up about the whole ashley/jojo/jordan thing?
and does BBJ mean Bad Boy Jordan?
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:54 am

elena.shayk wrote:Hey guys! im new here
Can some fill me up about the whole ashley/jojo/jordan thing?
and does BBJ mean Bad Boy Jordan?
Welcome!!!

BBJ does stand for Bad Boy Jordan Smiley

I don't think the Ashley thing is a fan forum question, but basically, Ashley wasn't a fan of BBJ during the show airing and was extremely, extremely vocal about it. I doubt he even registered that she was there last night or has any idea who she even is since it's not like he reads her blog or watches BIP so it's all moot anyway imo.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:23 am

oh im sorry, ok thats weird she is acting like she is best friends with him. he is on her SC and insta story.
But yeah anyways im liking BBJ's beard hvnt really seen him with it :halo:
And JoJo's top looks so cute happybirthday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 61 1f60d

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh