SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happybirthday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 75 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:40 pm

She is on a freaking roll.. She just liked this on IG:
https://instagram.com/p/BM7rgXMBRf2/

@Alanna - when Becca went out with her friends after the photo shoot the other day, JoJo was no where to be found. Want to bet she went back to Becca's apartment to FaceTime Jordan? Last night it looked like Robert and Becca went to the party first and JoJo either went herself or they got her later. Want to bet she stayed at Becca's later to FaceTime Jordan? laugh out loud laugh out loud hang on JoJo, you'll see him soon

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

happybirthday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 75 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:50 pm

Ash2214 wrote:She is on a freaking roll.. She just liked this on IG:
https://instagram.com/p/BM7rgXMBRf2/

@Alanna - when Becca went out with her friends after the photo shoot the other day, JoJo was no where to be found. Want to bet she went back to Becca's apartment to FaceTime Jordan? Last night it looked like Robert and Becca went to the party first and JoJo either went herself or they got her later. Want to bet she stayed at Becca's later to FaceTime Jordan? laugh out loud laugh out loud hang on JoJo, you'll see him soon
Right?? I noticed all that and thought exactly the same thing laugh out loud I don't know where else she could have been during all those times. I hope they snap when they reunite. It's too flipping cute.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:52 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Jojo for sure miss him already. She likes this tweet today.

Josie ‏@josie_1988_  1h
They make one hot couple!  @JoelleFletcher @JRodgers11

happybirthday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 75 CxgGWZNUoAAbANw

:fanningfan My thoughts on this picture are nsfw. Damn this man is fine asf ...

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:53 pm

@ReneeM perhaps you've cracked the code of why Jo seems to miss BBJ so much laugh out loud I kid, I kid.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:29 pm

Jordan is not commentating this Saturday so i'm assuming that he asked to change his schedule so he could accompany Jo to Kathryn's wedding. He is really making an extra effort to prioritize Jojo and vice versa. Jo liking all these IG and twitter posts and commenting that she loves him is so cute giggling .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:31 am

I mean, yeah, Jordan has a hot body... But LOOK at JoJo! happybirthday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 75 1105969562 Tan, toned, and torturous. That actually applies to both of them though happybirthday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 75 3806527698

Yeah, she's really been missing him lately. And they've only been apart like 3/4 days. I really wonder wth she was doing when she was MIA the last couple of evenings.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:49 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I mean, yeah, Jordan has a hot body... But LOOK at JoJo! happybirthday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 75 1105969562 Tan, toned, and torturous. That actually applies to both of them though happybirthday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 75 3806527698

Yeah, she's really been missing him lately. And they've only been apart like 3/4 days. I really wonder wth she was doing when she was MIA the last couple of evenings.
I truly think she's the hottest ette we've ever had and she just oozes sex appeal and sexiness. So it's an interesting dichotomy just how "soft" she really is because you don't expect women who look like her and carry themselves like she does to also have that innate sweetness. She is super interesting and unique IMO, and I'm so happy she seems to have found someone that loves and appreciates all of her Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:57 am

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I mean, yeah, Jordan has a hot body... But LOOK at JoJo! happybirthday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 75 1105969562 Tan, toned, and torturous. That actually applies to both of them though happybirthday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 75 3806527698

I truly think she's the hottest ette we've ever had and she just oozes sex appeal and sexiness. So it's an interesting dichotomy just how "soft" she really is because you don't expect women who look like her and carry themselves like she does to also have that innate sweetness. She is super interesting and unique IMO, and I'm so happy she seems to have found someone that loves and appreciates all of her Smiley
I think she's the hottest ette too. She has a hot body and a pretty face with gorg accessories ( hair! Enough said.) I've been saying this for so long, and even Becca seems to agree, as she said the same exact thing: "I think the best part about JoJo is she appeals to everyone. She's the girl that every guy wants to date and the girl everyone wants to be best friends with.." Truth, Becca, girl!

https://www.google.com/amp/m.eonline.com/amp/news/782285/why-the-bachelorette-s-jojo-fletcher-finally-made-me-a-proud-member-of-bachelor-nation?client=safari

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:14 am

ITA @Alanna & @Lennoxcolinrolland Jojo's such a sweetheart and I like her so much as a person it sometimes overshadows her looks but she really is ridiculously good looking, it's unfair. Jordan really won. A woman who's really kind, genuinely adores him, and also drop dead gorgeous.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM7_zqlDOXj/
OMG look at that face! I bet Jojo cant wait to smell his cheeks laugh out loud
also i like his tie!

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:59 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM8L0QnBFKk/
Dayuumm! Mum and daughter are totally slayingggg!

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:17 am

Jordan was up over two hours ago liking pictures on IG, so since he's up that early I assume he's heading home.

I hope we get a ton of snaps tomorrow night from the wedding, but I tend to think they're going to be more private with it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh