SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 77 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Isabel123 Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:44 pm

Vids from last night SEC NOW. In the below vid, its so sweet when Patrick's hug Jordan coz his mother loves him giggling .

Two minute tweets: Week 12
18 hours ago
SEC Network's Peter Burns and Jordan Rodgers react to tweets from around the conference and beyond.

Keys to Florida combating LSU's rush attack
17 hours ago
SEC Network's Jordan Rodgers and Peter Burns examine the Gators' challenges facing the Tigers.

How does Arkansas find consistency?
SEC Network's Jordan Rodgers says the key to the Razorbacks' improvement is to stop the run.

Rodgers: Patterson's arm talent is very impressive
19 hours ago
SEC Network's Jordan Rodgers and Peter Burns break down Rebels QB Shea Patterson's impressive SEC debut and look ahead to the Rebels' matchup vs. the Commodores.

Tennessee must have 'tunnel vision' vs. Mizzou
19 hours ago
SEC Network's Jordan Rodgers discusses Vols head coach Butch Jones' mindset as his team faces the Tigers.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 77 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Isabel123 Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:55 pm

More pics of Jordan for Metpro

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMsKIEqB34O

As you head into the weekend, focus on keeping yourself accountable and stay on that path to success!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMzhOLDgvhe

Learn the ropes of your metabolism. Each person is different, and so is their metabolism. At MetPro, it's not a one-size-fits-all mentality. We embrace our differences and dive deep to analyze a person's specific response to diet and activity. We're ready to help you succeed. Are you? https://goo.gl/IApsxv #weightloss #diet #fitness by @metproco
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:11 am

They're hanging out in bed watching sumo wrestling laugh out loud Theyre such funny party animals.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:13 am

This has to be one of their best pictures. Jordan's hair this length is perfect and I want JoJo's pants!

https://instagram.com/p/BM-ql33D6_J/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:15 am

Ash2214 wrote:This has to be one of their best pictures. Jordan's hair this length is perfect and I want JoJo's pants!

https://instagram.com/p/BM-ql33D6_J/
Aww!! Jo is such a petite little human laugh out loud they're so cute, glad they're out of bed for the rehearsal dinner Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:22 am

I adore them so much, such a cute picture beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:39 am

Silk at night is perfect IMO. Love love love the pants.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sweptfringe Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:28 am

They look so good ! I love it Smiley btw I've seen a few people comment on JoJo looking sad I've noticed a bit but I'm thinking is probably just the weather changing or maybe new make up.
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:06 am

Yeah someone commented on Becca's pic saying she looks sad and Becca replied saying she is very happy
i think it's the weather aswell
Btw i cant wait for today im as excited as JoJo is

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:23 am

^ She looks likes her normal self to me. BUT, if she were sad, it's likely that it's because she was missing Jordan, evidenced by the faving/liking she was doing on Twitter/IG. Wasn't/Isn't it also cold in California? JoJo said on her Bachelor Q and A that being too cold can hurt, so maybe she was frozen with pain. Another check that she didn't end up in Colorado laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:01 pm

I don't understand when she was looking sad? She seemed fine and her silly self in all the other snaps I've seen of her from the past few days. She was likely feeling a little (a lot?) whiny/needy though missing BBJ IMO, but he's with her now so that issue is solved laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sweptfringe Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:13 pm

Yeah not saying she's actually sad just on why people might think that. But it looks like when you're sick or tired like I said its probably cause of the weather.
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh