SELECT CONTENT

Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

helpmeimpoor - Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 Empty Re: Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:53 am

I like her too. Very pretty, accomplished, and articulate, IMO. And, I like any girl who goes off on Nick!

Back to top Go down

helpmeimpoor - Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 Empty Re: Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:13 am

lleyki wrote:Will be interesting to see when she reams him out after the 2 on 1 date. RS said it was epic and based on Corinne's antics and Nick entertaining it and that annoying the women, I have a feeling it really might be pretty epic.

I can't wait for this. So it will be the same than the group date, with Taylor having to see Nick and Corinne get it on?! I'd call him out too.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:34 am

I don't know about them getting it on but more that he chose to keep Corinne and let Taylor go. I can see her anger being along the lines of he says he wants to find a wife and lets her go and keeps the drunk party girl. I admit I'm not the biggest Taylor fan myself and thought she actually seemed a little delusional with all the talk of her great connection with Nick but that date might have been the time for him to send both women home.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:44 am

^

Ahh, ok, that makes sense too.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:11 pm

lleyki wrote:I don't know about them getting it on but more that he chose to keep Corinne and let Taylor go. I can see her anger being along the lines of he says he wants to find a wife and lets her go and keeps the drunk party girl. I admit I'm not the biggest Taylor fan myself and thought she actually seemed a little delusional with all the talk of her great connection with Nick but that date might have been the time for him to send both women home.

In his blog for this episode he acknowledged that they had a good connection so she wasn't delusional. I just don't think it will progress further as his other connections grow.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:23 pm

^^So the bachelor is an elimination process, IMO Nick's first attraction is the (cerebral and/or physical - one of these or both will dictate, friend-zone, ONS etc.).  After that filter comes personality Nick is attracted to Type A's (strong, go-getters, successful women).  After that filter is the compatibility (backgrounds, values, beliefs).  I think Taylor fits in the first and second category so this maybe why she comes back again after she gets eliminated to confront Nick.  She is analytical herself and for some reason her elimination is illogical to her. I guess, this where the degrees of connections come in as per [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. My 2 pennies.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:19 pm

IMO There is potential for Taylor to be Kelsey Poe-d in the edit if she wasn't careful. IMO She is going up against another 'villain' Corinne so maybe less risk but I can see it happening if TPTB want more drama/villains.

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:10 pm

Lara wrote:I like her too. Very pretty, accomplished, and articulate, IMO. And, I like any girl who goes off on Nick!

thumbsup 100% agree!

I seriously don't get why Taylor would want to be with Nick though. I just don't. I guess it just plain sucks to be dumped over a total idiot.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:19 pm

I don't like Taylor, she bugs me. Seems a bit full of herself, spewing off her resume. I think she was kept around solely because of her drama with Corinne. I saw no attraction or connection bt her and Nick at all. jmo. I only like that she stands up to Corinne. Corrine expects to be friends with everyone regardless of her behavior. And it seems like some of the girls just let her get away with it. So I'm glad Taylor didn't just try to be one of the mean girls minions.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:09 pm

I don't really like her either. I also got the feeling that she has a very high opinion of herself, which may be warranted in some areas, but IMO she has ways to go still as far as maturity and life experience goes. To me she seems like the youngest despite her achievements and that's fine, since she is really young. I just don't see her as a match for Nick in any way, he could practically be her father and I think he's aware of it. He seemed super uncomfortable when she was telling him she likes him during the photo shoot and when she was trying to analyse him at the after party. He was leaning away as far as possible. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:12 pm

I feel like she's way too smart for nick, as she completed her undergrad in 3 years and has a masters from Johns Hopkins and Nick still confuses "whose" and "who's". It's probably just the situation that's making her think she has feelings for him, but I doubt she actually would ever approach him in the real world. Her personality does remind me a bit of Andi's, in regards to her arrogance and passive-aggressive nature, so she probably would have done better if she was older. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:25 am

I like her more and more. She was IDing her dresses on IG and they're from Forever 21. Her hashtags were [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+31
ericbutterfly
Longhornfan
George1218
KB_Mom
mprssdbyu