SELECT CONTENT

Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFamily - Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Empty Re: Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:51 am

IMO, if we are discussing the initial degree of attraction and not prioritization of which is important, I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - attraction to physical attributes win out for me, then the others will come next. Personality, compatibility, and other non-physical qualities come into play for a sustainable relationship - IMO.

However, if we are discussing what I value out of my relationships (friendships or more), I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it goes deeper than looks.

For example, depending on how I gravitated to the people in my past relationships the outcomes I can summarize into 2 categories: those who I was attracted to because of personality and smarts first are still my friends; whereas those who I was physically attracted to first have waned and no longer in my life today - except for 1 who I eventually married.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

BachelorFamily - Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Empty Re: Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:20 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:IMO, if we are discussing the initial degree of attraction and not prioritization of which is important, I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - attraction to physical attributes win out for me, then the others will come next.  Personality, compatibility, and other non-physical qualities come into play for a sustainable relationship - IMO.  

However, if we are discussing what I value out of my relationships (friendships or more), I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it goes deeper than looks.

For example, depending on how I gravitated to the people in my past relationships the outcomes I can summarize into 2 categories:  those who I was attracted to because of personality and smarts first are still my friends; whereas those who I was physically attracted to first have waned and no longer in my life today - except for 1 who I eventually married.

This is how I see it. Yes, we all like pretty and shiny things, but if pretty is all there is to a serious romantic relationship, that relationship isn't going far. Similarly, no matter how nice and interesting a person, unless there is a degree of attraction, that romantic relationship isn't going to develop. For a lasting relationship one needs both.

What we value changes as we get older. I suspect that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I are of different generations.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:28 pm

I like Taylor but I just can't see her and Nick together.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:20 am

cookielover12 wrote:I like Taylor but I just can't see her and Nick together.

It will be interesting to see how she will be edited Monday and then when she's let go.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
taymocha
Strip poker. So far I'm winning! My body my choice
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
taymocha
It is the friends we meet along the way that help us appreciate the journey
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Maddy on Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:21 pm

That's a very sweet message along with the hashtags.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:16 pm

Taylor is really going to get a bad edit next Mon!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:50 pm

I'm not totally sure. Not that she is all sweetness and light, but they might highlight how Nick kept the whiny brat and sent the more normal woman home....or not.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:55 am

atem wrote:Taylor is really going to get a bad edit next Mon!
I can see it now, sort of. Taylor appears to be more interested in Corrine's journey than one she could share with Nick. Bye Bye Taylor ...Corrine may be emotionally immature but Taylor landed a role in reality TV stupid

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:59 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
I can see it now, sort of. Taylor is more interested in Corrine's journey than one they might share. Bye Bye Taylor ...Corrine may be emotional stupid but Taylor is reality TV stupid

Bang on!
She's only 23 so I give her leeway as a person but she is far too intrigued by Corrine. It's her downfall IMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:45 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
I can see it now, sort of. Taylor appears to be more interested in Corrine's journey than one she could share with Nick. Bye Bye Taylor ...Corrine may be emotionally immature  but Taylor landed a role in reality TV stupid

IA. I think Taylor's ultimate downfall with Nick is that she's going to focus too much on the drama she has with Corinne and hold it over his head. She'll probably tell him what her read of Corinne is, why she's not suitable for him, and what his choice will say about him. And if she doesn't do it before he gives out the rose, well we know from spoilers that she comes back to call him out. As much as Nick says he appreciates honesty and transparency, I don't think he'll appreciate being psycho-analyzed by a 23 year-old. Johns Hopkins grad or not.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:57 am

^^^
rofl absolutely

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+31
ericbutterfly
Longhornfan
George1218
KB_Mom
mprssdbyu