SELECT CONTENT

Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Empty Re: Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:52 am

Yeah, Taylor is getting way over her head, I don't think she has built any kind of relationship with Nick to determine how picking Corrinne over Taylor reflects on Nick. She seems like a book smart girl, but not clever enough to realize how she got played by TPBP.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Empty Re: Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:18 am

The problem I have with Taylor is that she is so deeply immersed in her feud with Corrine that she seems to have lost sight of the fact that the premise of the show, at least in theory, is that she is there to date Nick. Corrine is not a client\patient in Taylor's office and this is not the Dr. Phil show.

If I were Nick, I would have left both of them in the swamp, but I can see, given IMO Nick "has to" keep Corrine, that it can be edited as "credible" that he would dump Taylor because she's not there for Nick but to analyze and carry on a feud with Corrine.

All JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:09 pm

I like Taylor a lot, but she seems too young for Nick. I think her way of thinking regarding Corrine is the same as a lot of the women are having, but Taylor has a hard time just biting her tongue and letting go and focusing on Nick while most of the other girls don't. I find it very unfortunate that TPTB are really giving her a very bad edit and (IMO) it is due to the fact that they are trying to make Corrine seem like the victim.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:58 pm

George1218 wrote:I like Taylor a lot, but she seems too young for Nick.  I think her way of thinking regarding Corrine is the same as a lot of the women are having, but Taylor has a hard time just biting her tongue and letting go and focusing on Nick while most of the other girls don't.  I find it very unfortunate that TPTB are really giving her a very bad edit and (IMO) it is due to the fact that they are trying to make Corrine seem like the victim.

I agree with you on this.  She appears to be friends with these women per the above picture: Vanessa, Danielle M, Kristina and Christen, and we have seen that Vanessa and Kristina tried to talk to Corrine on at least one occasion.  This is just my opinion, but I feel like Taylor was heavily encouraged by her handler to be straight forward with Corrine, and she "took one for the team" when confronting Corrine.

Let us not forget that Nick has stood up in front of all of these women on numerous occasions and told them that he appreciates their honesty and to feel free to come and talk to him at any time.....that nothing is off-limits.  But, with the exception of his conversation with Vanessa, it appears to me that he feels like all of the other women are just big tattletales, and he continues to allow Corrine to flaunt herself in front of the other woman in a very sexual way.

IMO Taylor was not feeling "it" for Nick either by the 4th episode.   And I would say that the vast majority of this cast of women were WAY too young for Nick, which makes the fact that he kept Corrine around for so long a big ??.  IMO Corrine was NEVER someone he could have EVER seen as a potential wife for him.  Therefore, if I had been Taylor or any of the other women there, I too would have questioned Nick's intentions by the very fact that he kept Corrine over other women who had more potential than Corrine did.  Quite honestly, I get where they were coming from.

However, even if Taylor was coming from a place of good intentions, it appears that the producers intend to make her look really bad in the next episode, which is sad to me.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:17 pm

If you believe RS, she was also confronted by the girls for turning on Danielle L. I do believe him, because even Josephine made a comment about how hypocritical Taylor was for badmouthing Danielle L for talking to him first while judging Corinne, so it seemed like there was some tension there. I think this was just Taylor; she might have been egged on by the producers, but I still feel like her arrogance and condescending nature was always there. Even in her IG stories, she's posting video of Jimmy Kimmel making fun of Corinne and laughing. If you're truly trying to mend fences and move on, there's no reason to do that. She just strikes me as someone who is full of herself and got overly competitive, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:25 pm

Lara wrote:If you believe RS, she was also confronted by the girls for turning on Danielle L. I do believe him, because even Josephine made a comment about how hypocritical Taylor was for badmouthing Danielle L for talking to him first while judging Corinne, so it seemed like there was some tension there. I think this was just Taylor; she might have been egged on by the producers, but I still feel like her arrogance and condescending nature was always there. Even in her IG stories, she's posting video of Jimmy Kimmel making fun of Corinne and laughing. If you're truly trying to mend fences and move on, there's no reason to do that. She just strikes me as someone who is full of herself and got overly competitive, IMO.

Did they air this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:30 pm

^^ the Josephine part? Yes. It was while she was sitting with Corinne right before her confrontation with Taylor. The other part wasn't aired, which is why I referred to RS saying it and "if you believe him".

Edit: the Josephine comment is 6:30 before show ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:47 pm

Her convo with Corinne was no no . I was on Corinne's side with that. Psychoanalyzing Corrine to her face is messed up and immature. She has a lot of learning to do herself.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:34 pm

A bit off topic. I did psych nursing for 6 yrs. Some of the most dysfunctional were the doctors. (IMO) rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:48 pm

I think Taylor was condescending, and she was toeing the line of psychoanalyzing Corinne. I think all people do that when asked about their opinion of a person, whether we're aware of it or not. I don't think Taylor was doing anything close to diagnosing her. I just want to say that since I've seen people in other discussions say it was a breach of ethics or whatever. All Taylor really said was Corinne lacked emotional intelligence, and I feel like if she had just said "you come across like you lack self-awareness", she wouldn't have caught as much heat. And the audience probably wouldn't have tied her comment back to her profession.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:53 pm

Ok so if I wasn't looking at Taylor's body language, I think her message was on point. However, with holier than thou body language and patronizing tone - she came off as all-knowing and biatch-y.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:25 pm

In Taylor's defense, Corrine took her hand and said she wanted to talk. Not the other way around.

Taylor let her emotions get to her and then it just became a waste of time with them just hurling accusations.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+31
ericbutterfly
Longhornfan
George1218
KB_Mom
mprssdbyu