SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Brown - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasmine Brown - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Jasmine Brown - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:31 pm

hae1001 Today at 3:40 pm
Hey I'm not a very good sleuther so I can't say for sure, but I think these are a few girls that could be on the show. The first one is Jasmine Brown. Here's a link to her IG.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I saw her and Lauren Hussey recently followed each other on IG, and she even commented on Lauren's photo.

notarose wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jasmine Brown
She doesn't appear in the vid but if she was on the show she has been elimated given the vid was recently posted on YouTube

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jasmine Brown - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Jasmine Brown - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:04 pm

Is there a link for that post?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Jasmine Brown - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Jasmine Brown - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by notarose Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:42 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Is there a link for that post?

I can't give you a link to her YouTube page (that is the SC) because I use a tablet and it auto goes the app however here is the linked vid from the SC

Her page link appears under the vid in the YouTube app.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:16 am

Jasmine is home......eliminated at RC 4, IMO from the dates. Her followings and followers have changed and have started following me.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:06 am

14. Jasmine Brown: 25, Los Angeles, CA. International flight attendant. Has a YouTube channel that doesn’t have much on it.
Instagram – jasmine_channel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Source: RS

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:56 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Jasmine is home......eliminated at RC 4, IMO from the dates.  Her followings and followers have changed and have started following me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], if you go by hea1001's post, she didn't make it to epi4. I belive she discovered that Jasmine uploaded a YouTube video around the 3rd or so, aside from making comments on someone's IG.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:48 am

julychild wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Jasmine is home......eliminated at RC 4, IMO from the dates.  Her followings and followers have changed and have started following me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], if you go by hea1001's post, she didn't make it to epi4. I belive she discovered that Jasmine uploaded a YouTube video around the 3rd or so, aside from making comments on someone's IG.
Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  I don't know where that post was.  Still trying to find all the bits and pieces.  Hard to keep track when you have to keep digging through everything. Is that a new poster? Tried to look up that member name and got nothing on it. Could you direct me to the post pls. Thanks.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:41 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
julychild wrote:

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  I don't know where that post was.  Still trying to find all the bits and pieces.  Hard to keep track when you have to keep digging through everything.  Is that a new poster?  Tried to look up that member name and got nothing on it.  Could you direct me to the post pls.  Thanks.

It's the first post of this thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:55 am

Sorry GA, was looking for the date of the post when julychild said that there was a date of her first sm activity.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], thank you for all your hard work to keep us up-to-date! I'd be lost without your efforts and organization! :Thanktwo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Jasmine B.
Bachelorette
contestant biography

Hometown: Tacoma, WA

Height: 5'2.5"

Tattoos? Yes. "Always and Forever" on my left foot along the side

What would an ex say are your 3 worst attributes? I'm too nice, I care too much what others think, and I get stressed easily.

If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? An owl, so I could fly. Plus, they are so unique. They are the quietest and have superior eyes, wings and ears. I want to see and hear everything, even in the dark.

Who is your favorite author and why? Steve Harvey. He dished out great advice on success and relationships.

What's your guiltiest pleasure of any kind? Cracking my neck

What's the closest you have ever come to being married and why didn't it work out? Engaged. Because I was too young and he ended up proving he doesn't deserve my greatness

Do you prefer a man who wants to be pursued or a man who pursues you and why? A man who pursues me. I don't usually chase men. I know I'm attractive and have a lot of great qualities. A man who pursues me gives me assurance that I'm what he wants.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:12 pm

She's really pretty and I love her answers. She certainly fits the description of a woman who knows her worth, but you're kind of forced to do some chasing on this show, unfortunately. That's why I prefer the Bachelorette, it's the man's job!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Brown - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+2
Aunties_Love
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum