SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

buffiesgirl - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:33 pm

^ I don't care that she is selling the shirts..good for her if people buy them, all i am saying is that wait till the show starts.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

buffiesgirl - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:46 pm

I think it's more of excitement and enthusiasm than campaigning for the next lead. I am all for taking advantage of 15-minute fame, but I agree with the other poster: wait until the show airs, or al least until the bios are out. Promoting the business now, IMO, is agreeing with RS spoiler.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:10 pm

Yeah, I doubt it's something the final chosen would do.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:14 pm

I'm all for making money off of this show...but at least be original! I've seen these exact same sayings on clothings about a million times before. And, the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is so annoying - nick was making fun of those people when he was on afterbuzz! I'm still surprised she made it to F2 over Rachel, who seems so much more his type to me. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:32 pm

Well maybe the theory that he let Rachel go at F3 because he already knew he was picking Vanessa and figured being F3 would give Rachel a better shot at the Bachelorette, is true. Raven might have been an easier F2 to let go of.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:38 pm

Rachel and Vanessa are quite similar IMO, they seem mature, fun loving and very low-key on social media.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:56 pm

I just find it impossible to imagine that the F2 was actually heartbroken when they're super excited about the whole thing like a week after being dumped. Not that I want anyone to be heartbroken but I just know that's what they'll try to sell me on the show.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree. I have often thought there really is no competition for the F1 in many cases. The F2,3 and 4 are sometimes, IMO, only higher level MOT's.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:41 pm

^^ It looks like Rachel and Raven are probably smart enough to realize they were just high level MOT's, if in fact his choice is as obvious as most seem to think. So their "heartbreak" may not last too long.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:25 am

The dress shop lady posted twice today
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
buffiesalltherageShe's back...filming of The Bachelor is a wrap! Mum's the word! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
buffiesalltherageYUP...This is me biting my tongue! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @golden_brandon @thebacheloramerica @mbookout

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:57 am

Can someone please tell her camp the bios are not out and she's not officially a contestant yet? Just a couple of more weeks, be patient!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:10 am

Seems a bit desperate... hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan