SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:56 pm

Clean up what, though? question I saw her Instagram and didn't see much of anything to 'clean up' to me. no idea

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:06 pm

atem wrote:Clean up what, though? question    I saw her Instagram and didn't see much of anything to 'clean up' to me.  no idea

I agree - it might have just been she wanted to remove pics of her ex-boyfriend that I saw

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:05 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
atem wrote:Clean up what, though? question    I saw her Instagram and didn't see much of anything to 'clean up' to me.  no idea

I agree - it might have just been she wanted to remove pics of her ex-boyfriend that I saw
About that - when she was on LIVE IG (I previously posted about it) she just started to say something about a BF breakup and one of her friends cut her off. Nothing really was said but she might have continued if not interrupted.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:17 pm

When they have a legit shot at being The Bachelorette, IMO the girls will always find things to clean up on their SM Hugesmile
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:33 pm

^^^^ True. Or maybe, he asked to be taken off. Didn't seem to be much from those pics to suggest he was even a boyfriend to me or maybe I didn't see those.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:19 pm

Just an FYI, but @ravenxgates is not Raven's twitter. It's still @ravengates09.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:11 am

Am I the only Raven fan? I thought she was adorable!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:53 am

Nope I like her too. She is a cutie.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:08 pm

She and Rachel were my two favourites last night! I love that they're best friends post-show as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:15 pm

bblake wrote:She and Rachel were my two favourites last night! I love that they're best friends post-show as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so jealous of your profile pic! wish i had it first ..Love it! Smiley

I really like Raven as well... her accent makes me smile.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:07 pm

I like Raven! Love her accent. She seems smart, successful, friendly, and cute.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:17 pm

I thought she was cute last night and handled herself well.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan